More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by remote74 remote74

What's the plan?

Test the Morph

I would not be a fool. Just because the Yeerks said a Taya could do something doesn’t mean it was true. I would have to test the morph if I intended to try it on Rachel or Cassie. I knew just how I was going to try my new morph out.

I first told the Animorphs that I was going to visit my dad’s grave, which was out of state, and that I would probably be away for a week or so. I was going to a nearby trailer, near my dad’s grave, but obviously that wasn’t actually the reason I was going. There was a restaurant nearby that had hired some real hotties that went to my former high school before I moved to where I became an Animorph. Hotties that I had wanted to make scream with orgasm after orgasm, but was too afraid to even attempt to ask out, let alone fuck.

After fighting Yeerks, and with a strategy in mind, I was ready to release some pent up frustration. I knew I was far enough from the other Animorphs to visit, even Tobias who wouldn’t have to keep demorphing and remorphing to find out where I was.

That night I would screw some fine ass.

Who will be the lucky one?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)