More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by remote74 remote74

Who will be the lucky one?

Why settle for one?

There were two girls I wanted to start on: Kathy and Mary. Mary was a brunette with a fine set of boobs and an ass that I really wanted to put my cock in. Kathy was a blonde, thin, with small breasts, and an attitude that had annoyed me in the past. Yet, tonight, I would make them beg, while losing my virginity. I had studied them, and a few others, for the past three days, the first part of my ‘vacation’, to make sure they weren’t Controllers. Lucky for my plan, they definitely weren’t.

I started to morph. I felt my shirt fade away first as my chest expanded and contracted. My gut sucked in, and muscles formed on my upper chest while acne and chest hair vanished. My vision sharpened until it was almost as good as Tobias’, and then my tongue altered. It grew longer, and flatter, and as my neck bulged, my tongue sunk back so it no longer stuck out my mouth. I didn’t grow much taller, probably only a quarter of an inch, but my cock grew much larger. I’ll admit, I used to be quite small, only 5 inches. This thing was the real monster. Probably close to 11 inches long, and 3 inches in diameter, I wondered if pheromones were the real thing that kept girls coming back for more. I turned and looked in the mirror. I was hot. My vision let me see my ball sacs waft off some pheromones, even though they were inside the jeans I hadn‘t lost in the morph, and in the mirror I could see the scents start to beckon my prey.

The instincts were easy to control. They were exactly like my desire to fuck, except tenfold stronger. But I had enough practice to focus them as I wanted. <Kathy, Mary> I called, and my pheromones called them also.

What happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)