More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

What do you do first?

Test it on yourself.

You go home and sit on your bed. No one was home and it's a perfect chance to test the device.

You use a nail clipper on your thumb and put the small piece of your nail in the small compartment.

The device turns on automatically and a picture of you appears on the screen. You look at the options in the margins a click the one that look like a shirt. The clothes on your picture disappear, but yours don't. It's a little expensive for a gadget that let you see people naked but it at least proves to you that it works.

You click on yourself and see menus for body, mind, commands and action.

You don't want to touch the last three, changing your mindset is too risky, there is no use to remotely use your body through commands or to trigger effects by actions.

You select the body option and you see your picture divided in areas and a few icons on the side for muscle, fat, height and such, each opens a slider when clicked, it looks like a character creator in a video game.

You can't resist giving you the slight amount of muscle you never got the courage to work out for and removing a bit of fat, you don't go too far as you don't want people to be suspicious at the sudden change. You figure that doing a little bit each week for a month will look like a natural process.

When clicking your dick you see that apart from a few sliders for size, girth, shape, etc, there are also a few options such as replacing it with a pussy, combining the two or even growing a second one. You think that it would be an awesome prank to pick a girl or boy and let them wake up with the wrong genitals. You could even take a couple like Chad and your sister to swap their naughty bits as they sleep together.

You make your own schlong a little longer and beefier, once a gain no need to go overboard, besides you have to find a girl before it really matters.

The change you make on your body are instantaneous, your body immediately following the commands you enter in the Voodoonator 2000.

Once finished you click the shirt icon to show your clothes on the picture. You decide to do a little more testing. The clothe you have are what you've worn on your trip and with such a powerful device at your disposal their value is inconsequential.

You pick your jeans and use the length slider, they change until they are no longer than what a few male strippers wear. You click on remove after selecting your socks and they disappear. You turn your t-shirt green, then red, then give it a low V-neck. You even make it a few size too small until the fabric begins to give up.

This will be awesome you change out of your clothes and put fresh ones. You can't wait to use this on your sister to mess with her. You are still registered at the local community College even if you rarely attend classes, the large number of girls there might be a good incentive to get going on with studies now that your obsessive quest for the mysterious shop is over.

So many possibilities, but what should you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)