More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SergeantC SergeantC

Who will be our contestant?

Tessa McAllister (22 years old)

"And now, ladies and gentlemen," Danny D said, "please give your biggest Fucked or Fortune welcome to our newest contestant, Tessa McAllister!"

That was the moment she was waiting for. Tessa stepped through the curtains and strode onto the stage, hips swinging. She was a brunette, about 5'4" tall, with collar-length hair, brown eyes, an hourglass figure, and big breasts. She was dressed in a plain t-shirt, tight jeans, and high heels.

"Welcome, Tessa to tonight's episode of Fucked or Fortune. If you don't mind answering a couple of questions, would you tell us how old you are?"

"Twenty-two."

"And what will you do with the money if you win tonight?"

"I'm going to have my breasts reduced."

Danny D gasped in surprise. "No! Why!"

Tessa had answered this question many times, and had her answer prepared. "They're too big. They're heavy. They're killing my back. And do you have any idea how hard it is to find clothes that fit?"

"Even so," Danny D said. "You can't be serious."

"I am totally serious," Tessa said. "As soon as I get that money, I'll be a B-cup faster than you can say Jack Robinson."

"You know, of course, there's a chance you won't win?" the host said. "And I have no doubt every man here is now rooting for you to lose."

Tessa shook her head. "I don't intend to lose."

"Fine," the host said. "Let's see what challenge you will complete?"

What challenge will Tessa compete in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)