More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

Tess Going In the Matrix

There was Tess, on the ship called the Icuras as there was lady operater called Zeek and male operator called Sparks. The misson however of Tess was that she had to rescue Axel, the guy that was on that ship logged into the matrix with a plug in the back of his head as he was held captive by a powerful exile called The Marevingen in the matrix world. Tess took a seat in the loading chair. "I'm suppose to retreave Axel right," said Tess, "oh yes that is your mission," as Zeek they other operator then said to her, "good luck Tess," as she put the plug in the back of her head, as Sparks said to her, "good luck," as Tess said, "yup that is all that I need right now," as she hung up the phone sitting there in the living room of the Chateau. Then as Tess had waited there, she then looked to her and saw none other than Persephone with no cothes bare from head to toe. When seeing Persephone standing there completely naked, Tess sat on the couch seeing everything noticing she had big breast and a bush down there on her vagina. "Very bushy down there I see, as I see you standing there naked," said Tess, to a nude Persephone, "why stare at my vagina, it's hairy as you can see," said Persephone, coming to Tess all the while she stared at her naked body and the giant bush she had between her legs.

There Persephony came, in the living room of the Chateau as Tess now looked at her face to face. "You look at my naked young lady not know what the problem is, or seem to me that a woman like youself hasn't seen a naked woman before?," as Tess looked at her nude body and then pulled out a gun at her. "You aren't going to shot naked woman are you?, Persephony asked Tess, with the gun pointed at her, "I don't think you are a real woman, I don't think that, that right there is a naked body, and that is a real bush," as she stared as persephony's nude body and then back at her. "I know that you're looking for your friend, but you will never find him," as Tess with the gun pointed at her said, "and you will help me." "I could help you find your friend, and in doing so, I want you to do one thing," said the nude Persephony, as Tess having the gun still pointed at her, and asked her, "oh really?, and what is that?," as Persephony said to her, "I want you to kiss and caress me like how your man would do you. I also want you to play with my bush as well.

What?!! Tess said, as she freaked out.

"I would not do such a thing, how about I just shoot you instead," said Tess

"Go right ahead and shoot, I just want you to know that if you do that, you'll never find your friend."

What is Tess decision?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)