More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thatguy91 thatguy91

Who do we follow?

Terry

Terry was walking around campus to acquaint himself more. As a freshman that looks like he should still be in high school, he doesn't venture to far into buildings yet. He stands around 5ft6. While not in shape he isn't overweight. His dark hair is a bit long but maintained. As Terry crosses in front of the arts building, he bumps into a girl walking out of it. They both stumble before he falls and she catches herself on a bench. "Oh god. I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Terry blurts out. The girl not much shorter then him, smiles and then gasps "I'm fine. You are bleeding." Terry looks down and he has a small gash on his leg. "Come with me, my dorm isn't far." she says grabbing his hand and pulling him up. They make it to her room before the cut bleeds into his shoe at all. She sits him down on a chair and pulls out her small first aid kit. They chat as the two of them, clean and cover the solid scrape. Terry finds her name is Megan and they are there for the same major, graphic design. She is a petite busty scene girl. Terry struggles not to stare at the borderline comical proportions of her chest to the rest of her. After they sit and talk for a while, Megan notices the scrape bleeding out of the bandaid. She scrambles through a shelf. "Ah mind if I use this? Its one of those ancient herbal things that honestly is super pricey ointment." Terry shrugs and nods. He rubs it around the bandaid and puts on a bigger one. After they are content with it not bleeding more, they get some lunch together before heading back to their days.

Good first day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)