More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Koriandr Koriandr

Which hero shall this story follow?

Terry McGinnis, aka Batman Beyond.

While Batman worked tirelessly to better his city in the present, another Batman strived to do the same. Bruce Wayne has long retired the cowl in this possible parallel future (also known as Earth 12). His days as the Caped Crusader were far behind him. Believing that the world still needed a Batman, Project Cadmus Director Amanda Waller initiated Project Batman Beyond. Samples of Bruce's blood were collected, and a host was unknowingly selected and injected with a nanotech solution, one capable of rewriting his reproductive traits to that of Bruce Wayne.

Terry McGinnis was born to his parents with half of Bruce's genes and half of his mother's despite being fathered by Warren McGinnis. After a series of events, including the of his father, Terry discovers Bruce Wayne's secret identity and, driven by a desire for justice, convinces Bruce to train him as the new Batman. Terry donned a technologically advanced Batsuit, which enhanced his physical abilities and equipped him with advanced gadgets and weaponry. This new suit allows Terry to take on the mantle of Batman in a world that has become more technologically advanced and complex: Neo-Gotham.


The neon-soaked city glinted off the sleek batsuit. Batman Beyond glided through the gothic labyrinth, his eyes monitoring the holographic HUD inside his advanced cowl. Terry listened intently to the police frequency as he soared through the dark sky.

Which crime in progress did Batman Beyond respond to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)