More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TeratonArm TeratonArm

What's next?

Terri, who refuses to go out, to her friends' annoyance

"I'm telling you for the last time, I don't care! I'm not leaving!"

It was about 8pm on Halloween Night, dark, with a pleasantly atmospheric Full Moon lighting up the chilly autumn night. Many people were out in costume, as monsters, heroes, pop culture icons, and more, enjoying the sweets, the scares, and the social interaction.

Terri Adams was not one of them.

Terri Adams was, in fact, the exact opposite. A few years out of college, and an introverted sort, the young woman was already not inclined to spend all night on her feet, walking up to strangers doors for candy or hanging out in a packed house party. It didn't help that, last year, she had a rough time when her white dress, meant to make her appear as a sort of ghost, got doused during a game of "bobbing for apples", letting the other guests at the party she was at get a good look of her sizable chest. Though a year ago, the festivities brought the experience up again in her mind, and Terri decided, this year, she'd just sit it out, comfortable alone at home while her parents were on a weekend vacation. She looked the part already; sweatshirt and pajama pants covering a well-endowed, on the wider-side figure, slippers keeping her feet cozy while her black hair was let loose without any styling. No, Terri was all set for a nice evening at home, warm on her couch, with a plethora of old, so-bad-they're-funny Halloween movies waiting on her TV.

Her friends had other ideas. They loved Halloween, and had been dying for Terri to become a 4th to their costumed trio, but she wasn't having any of it. She didn't want to, and besides, it's not like she had a costume anyway! No, Terri hung up her phone, tossing it to the side and readying herself to ignore any incoming texts, while she curled up on the couch under some blankets.

She was halfway into "Bleeders 2: Blood in the Water", "Bleeders 3: Bloody Ripper" already queued up to come on next, when something interrupted her evening....

Door bell, power outage, noise from downstairs, or something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)