More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Caelum83 Caelum83

So, who is the lucky woman and in which game will she be participating?

Tera and Gina in a confined experiment

It was almost midnight when Gina Valentina opened the door to her apartment. She had a long day behind her and felt like she could crash down any minute. On her way to her bedroom she kicked off her shoes, not caring where they landed, unzipped her dress and let it fall to the ground, then let herself fall backwards on her bed, clothed in nothing but her white panties. She yawned widely, reminded herself that she had to brush up and clean up and sighted deep as she crawled over her bed to the adjacent bathroom. Afterwards, Gina stumbled back to her bed, crawled under the sheets and turned out the lights.

The next thing she knew she was laying on the floor of a white rectangular room with rounded edges and corners. The walls were almost opaque, seeing only vague shadows moving around outside the room. She couldn’t find an exit at first glimpse, but then again, there was something flesh colored filling the room on the opposite side (top to bottom) from where she laid. “Where am I….” Gina mumbled to herself. She jumped up a little from surprise when she heard a voice from the other corner next to her “I’ll tell you when I’ve figured the out, girl.”. Gina turned towards the voice and saw a naked lady sitting against the wall looking towards the other end where the fleshy blob rested. At first she didn’t recognise the woman, but suddenly she did. “You are Tera Patrick, aren’t you?” Gina said loudly. Tera nodded and Gina looked questioning “But...why are you completely naked? Also, where are we?”.

Tera pulled up her shoulders. “I’m sorry, girly, but I don’t know the answer to either of those question. By the way, you look familiar. What’s your name?” she replied. Gina introduced herself, after which Tera continued “Well, Gina, you are totally naked yourself too. Do you remember anything from before this room?”. Gina shook her head. “Apart from entering my apartment, getting ready for bed and getting in bed, nothing. You?” she replied.

Does Tera know what's up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)