More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Caelum83 Caelum83

Does Tera know what's up?

Just as much as Gina.

Tera shook her head. “Any idea what that is?” Gina nodded towards the room filling, flesh colored blob. Tera looked at Gina with a face that showed she had no clue whatsoever. “It didn’t move and I didn’t move. I found it a great compromise. If it’s alive in the first place, ofcourse.” Tera said, leaning with her elbows on her pulled up knees. She followed Gina with her eyes as the latter stood up and made her way to the blob. “You sure you want to do that, Gina?” she asked the younger woman. Gina didn’t answer as she made her way across the room. She slowed down near the blob, moving more cautiously. Centimeter after centimeter she reached out her arm until the palm of her hand touched the blob. Tera curiously waited on what would happen and on Gina’s reaction.

“It’s...warm. And silky soft. But very firm too. I feel no movement or heartbeat of any kind though…” the younger woman explained. “Gina!” Tera suddenly shouted “At your feet!”. Gina looked down and saw long, thin antenna- or feel like things slide out from under the blob. She quickly jumped backwards toward Tera and breathed heavily from the sudden surprise. “What are those...things?!?” she yelled with slight disgust. Tera couldn’t answer that and remained silent. Both women looked at the feelers as the moved over the floor searching. “What’s it doing?” Gina asked again. Tera responded “Dunno, it looks like it’s searching. Maybe your touch triggered it and it’s searching for what triggered it?”. The feelers slowly swiped across the floor, covering the whole width of it and Gina slowly moved back until her back hit the wall. Tera saw the feelers coming their way and slowly stood up, with her back against the wall too. When the feelers reached the other side, Gina carefully stepped one foot away from it and then the other when the feelers swiped it’s way.

Tera did the same at her end, but then heard a soft bang and sliding sound and saw Gina sitting on the floor with her back against the wall. While dodging the feelers, she got offbalance, misstepped and put her foot in the rounded edge where the floor meets the wall, making her slide down. Her legs instantly made contact with the feelers and all of them converged on Gina’s position, feeling all over her body, trying to get a read of what she was. She felt the feelers roam around her shoulders moving down around her feminine curvy hips , while other feelers roamed over her breasts down over her belly and between her legs.

Can Gina get away?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)