More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Caelum83 Caelum83

Can Gina get away?

Gina can't get away.

As soon as she could, Gina stood up, but the feelers followed there, trying to confirm what she was. “Stop touching m…” Gina started, trying to push away the feelers, when from under the blob another long and flexible tendril shot at her with surprising speed and accuracy. Just before it hit her face a bulb on the end of it unfolded and clamped around her head, enveloping Gina’s entire face. The young woman first didn’t knew what happened to her, then slowly felt the bulb and adjacent tendril with her hands and suddenly furiously tried to rip the small tendrils away from the back of her head. Tera looked in horror as she saw Gina feverishly tried to get the bulb off of her face and heard her muffled screams through it “Mmmm?!? Mmmmmm! MMMM-MMMMM!”.

The next moment Gina froze up and suddenly grabbed her neck and fell to her knees. Tera saw Gina’s throat swell up from top to bottom and then saw it enlarge momentarily from time to time, as if something got forcefully pushed down Gina’s throat. Everytime that happened, Gina resisted less and less, until the tendril retracted towards the creature. Gina tried to stand up, but something, probably the stuff that she had to ingest, made her both subdued and less stable. She stumbled after the retracting tendril and when she had taken a few steps she fell back to her hands and knees, a meter away from the creature. There the tendril stopped retracting. Tera saw that somehow Gina’s lungs got filled with oxigen, as her chest slowly rose and fell.

Very faintly, Gina pulled at the tendril with her right hand, until another, dark purple tendril with a tight but flexible opening slowly crept from under the big blob towards Gina. The feelers went to work on getting a read on which position Gina had taken, following her body’s contours. The girl just let it happen, somehow lacking the will to hinder the probing. The purple tendril slowly made its way through the tangled mess of feelers, until it crept between the feelers that were probing her thighs and asscheeks. Without warning, the purple tendril invaded Gina’s pussy, entering her deepest reaches. Weakly, Gina’s right hand shot to the base of where the tendril entered her vagina and made her best attempt at pulling it out. Noticing the struggle Gina gave, more of the stuff she had ingested before got **** fed directly inside of her until her hand slid from the purple tendril and left it deeply entrenched inside of her. The next moment, the purple tendril started to contract and ripple along it ribbed outer skin. The ribs just outside Gina’s vagina rubbed past her outer lips and the hood over her clitoris, stimulating both her lips and clit into growing thick, while the ribs inside stimulated the rest of her pussy and her juice flow.

Tera looked intrigued to the soft spasms of Gina’s rolling hips. Slowly the young girl’s niples grew harder and as her pussy opened up and her clit climbed out from under its hood, Gina gradually bend through her arms and put her ass in the air, then slid her legs wide and her and to her clit, rubbing it gently. While Gina rhythmically rocked her hips to the contraction of the tube, that latter movement was primarily there to transport a 30 centimeter long oval thing through the tube. Because her legs were spread wide and her hips hung relatively low the oval thing hadn’t much trouble to move up the tube to the opening of Gina’s unexpecting and unready love hole. Only for a few seconds, she felt the tube stretch at her entrance until the next contraction came and she got invaded by something so huge and relentless, she got her fight back for a few moments.

Does Gina get away with Tera's help?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)