More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pingu Pingu

What creature do you want to see next? what types of things will feed the dark creature that summoned you?

Tentacle creature

You find yourself in another darkness. It is a different darkness than before, not endless voidness or silence. There are voices in the distance, you can sense people walking. You try to move but realize it isn't easy. Something happened to your body but you are not sure what. Then there is some light as someone opens a lid. You look into the surprised face of a young redhead. She wears simple clothes, looking like a maid from a fantasy movie. The whole room looked medieval, making you realize that you seemed to be in a real castle, maybe in some fantasy world.

Only now do you realize that you seem to be in a huge wooden crate. The girl clearly tries to scream from what she sees, but you instinctively worry that someone might misunderstand the situation. As you reach forward, you realize that your hands are not what you expected, but long tentacles, which wrap around her arms. You pull and she tumbles forward, falling towards you. As she crashes into you, the top of the crate closes, trapping her with you.

You don't know why, but your tentacle body starts to explore her, stripping her out of her clothes. There seems to be enough space inside the crate to move a bit and so your tentacles quickly found their way into her pussy. She groaned a bit as you pushed deeper.

In the back of your mind, you knew that this was what your master wanted. You could sense her innocence, which to corrupt was your task.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)