More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wetitall wetitall

What will she suggest?

Tent

"What do you mean you know a solution", John said. "This is no time for jokes". John figured that Jane would tell him to man up, get outside, and just go already. He really was too scared and not in the mood to be fooling around. He had to pee, and right now too. Jane, having gotten shy from John's sudden outburst, was wondering if she should still even tell him. So there she was, "never mind John. I was a fool and shouldn't even have said a thing. I know you think it's easy on me, but I'm sick of these diapers". John began to wonder what Jane's solution actually was... And asked her "I'm sorry for acting this way. I figured you were gonna tell me not be be a pussy, and I am quite ashamed of it. What were you actually going to suggest?".

Well, Jane began, "I am completely sick of these diapers. I hate their plastic, I hate feeling childish. It's not that I mind the pee, or being wet, that actually doesn't feel that bad, but those diapers.. I'm sick of them. So I was wondering since we're out of diapers anyways and you don't want to go outside either, and since we hate going out of bed, and since it doesn't really matter wether you're wet from a wet diaper against your skin, or something else... I wondered if maybe we should just get rid of the diapers". "but Jane, if you're not wearing a diaper you'd wet yourself in your sleep. And I wouldn't want you to get upset... Wait a minute, are you saying you wouldn't mind wetting during the night? You'd like it more than a wet diaper?". "That, my dear brother, is exactly what I'm saying". "Okay sis, I'm up for it... but how do we do this?"

It was quiet for a moment. Brother and sister silently wondering what just happend, how they got to this, and if they should really do it. But they both knew they wanted it. John didn't want to have to leave the bed, Jane was sick of the diapers, and both of them secretly really had been wanting to try this for a long time so why not now with each other. They knew they could trust each other. The decision was quickly made, and the siblings got undressed, thinking if they'd do this they might as well go naked, and without saying much crawled back in the sleeping back. John was trying to sleep to make this less awkward, while Jane already passed out again after about 10 minutes figuring her brother became too scared. It didn't take long though till John became very uncomfortable and started to realize he couldn't hold it much longer anyways.

Due to the limit space in the sleeping bag, Jane ended up laying partly on top of John. Her naked body touching his skin. If John wouldn't have had to pee so badly, he would be turned on for sure. While he was wondering how he was going to do this, his dick pressed into his sisters belly on top of him, he felt himself getting wet. But he didn't start peeing yet? He quickly realized his incontinent sister was peeing, and due to her position, straight on his balls under her pussy. Damn, she was just peeing all over him wetting the sleeping bag under his butt making him lay in a puddle of his sisters piss. That was the last straw, John let go of his piss which immediately soaked the tiny space between his and her belly created by the head of his penis. Soon this space was full and it started to leak out in all directions, wherever it could find space to go. Jane woke up from his vigorous peeing, he really had to go, and couldn't help but kiss him. She actually loved the feeling of someone else doing this to her, instead of her own pee in her diaper. The times she'd dreamed of this! It made her horny as could be.

His pee didn't stop. It went on and on till the whole center of their sleeping bag became completely drenched. Together they enjoyed the warmth and wetness, and John also got horny right when he was done. Without saying a word he got rock hard while still kissing with his sister. She moved herself and in that soaking wet sleeping bag started to move on top of her brother. Not sure what to do with this increased horniness. John shared the same feeling. They were both still virgins and they obviously knew that is was considered very wrong to give that away to your sibling!

Did they give in? To what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)