More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Torg Torg

What do you do now?

Tenant List for MILF Apartments

Tenant List for MILF Apartments

First Floor:

1A - Natalie and Roger Brunswick and Tyler

She is a busty brunette woman, about 25 years old and 5'7" tall. Tyler is two years old.

1B - Maria Mendes and Johnny

She is a short, Hispanic woman, about 5'2" tall, with long black hair, brown eyes, and moderate breasts. Johnny is five years old.

1C - Hitomi

She is a young Japanese woman who is about to get married and move out.

1D - not home

Second Floor:

2A - vacant

2B - Jan Robbins and Billy

She is about five and a half tall with blond hair. Her breasts are large and firm. She's a nymphomaniac and has several boyfriends. Billy, her son, is eight years old.

2C - Frank and Joanne Krauss and Dianne

Frank is a pretty scary Union boss. He seems to be in his mid to late forties with a receding grey hair and about two or three days worth of growth on his chin. He's heavyset and you can tell that it isn't all fat, although a good portion of it is located in a large beer gut that projects over the waistband of his pants.

Joanne is a nurse. She's a tall, attractive older woman with long brown hair.

Dianne, 18, is tall, about 6'2" and slender with long dark hair that frames her face in tight curls. She has large brown eyes and large lush lips as she smiles back at you. She's wearing a short black dress, that leaves most of her long legs bare and hugs the ample curves of her body nicely.

2D - Mr. Cohen

Third Floor:

3A - vacant, painting by Kelly

3B - Gina Colson (late 30s)
Gina stands at a slender 5' 8" with just enough curve to turn male gazes, sporting immaculately maintained wavy locks of dark hair, green eyes and slightly pouty lips. Having to go on frequent and tiring business trips, Gina has developed a bit of a snooty, bossy attitude. Despite her bitchy tendencies, Gina is easily placated by the finer things in life and having someone to attend to her needs, including some backdoor indulgence.

3C - vacant

3D - Mark and Karen Gould

Karen is a petite blond, standing barely over 5 feet tall and probably weighing under 100 pounds. Her long blonde hair is pulled back in two pigtails giving the impression that she is a very young girl. The only thing that doesn't make her look like a small child is the pair of round full breasts under her tight white tee-shirt.

Fourth Floor (bigger apartments up here):

4A - unexplored

4B - Richard and Victoria Barrett and Megan

Victoria is tall and slender, almost as tall as your 6'3" with long dark brown hair that falls around her face in tight curls. She seems to be in her late thirties or early forties and rather attractive. For being so thin she seems to have surprisingly large breasts.

Megan is their teenaged daughter with looks like her mother and a sassy, flirty attitude.

Other Cast

Kelly the painter

She seems trim and athletic, and her breasts push out the bib nicely, showing some cleavage. Long red hair that she keeps under a cap when painting.

Samantha "Sam" Wallace (Megan Barrett's best friend)
Appearance-wise, Samantha seems to be Megan's polar opposite. Slightly shorter than Megan, Samantha keeps her blond hair short and opts for somewhat darker makeup and clothing, tending towards a purple color scheme. While she's typically more casual than outright flirty, she's just as frisky as Megan can get, and the two have experimented with each other's erogenous zones on several occasions.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)