More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by monkey17 monkey17

Who Is Sakura's ?

TenTen

Once Sakura entered here house she heeded state to the basement. She had left here lave down there when she went to work yesterday and had only now finished here shift. Sakura easily spotted here boatful latex doll of a human sex toy, TenTen. The older girl was currently clad in a full body latex cat suit. It clung to here so tightly it was like a second skin. The only holes in the suit was for here moth, pussy and asshole. The girl was tied to wooden house and had bin since Sakura left. The cat suit prevented Tenten from moulding chakra, sensing and herring the would around her. There was also a long flesh colud tube shaped like a cock that stretched from a tank containing Sakura's own cum too Tenten's moth. You see wile Tenten was both a sub and lover of all things BDSM she was also a complete Dyke. The girl didn't even own a dildo that looked to much like a cock. so Sakura was traing here to like cock. The tube in Teten's moth didn't just look like a dick it tasted like one two. It also randomly spread random amounts of cum form the tank into Tenten's moth. Wile this was going on a vibrating egg was inside Tentens pussy and ass set to stimulate but not cores here to cum. Here sisting on the house was just to add feather stimulation for Sakura's own amusement.

Steering at the girl Sakura embed how this started. Du to the transformashon Sakura was out looking for pray when she found here self at Tenten's flat. She then court a with of feminine arousal from within and peaked thru the window to get a look. She sour Tenten Laing on the flour but naked legs spread wide. Pinching here own small nipples before giving them a hard twist.

" Aaaa I'm sorry Ino I will do a better job of licking your Devine pussy!" That said Tenten picked up pocket pussy that was beside here and begun licking it like it was a rill cunt she wad disport to pleases. After a few mints of eating the fake pussy here other hand made its way down to here rill one. She teased her clit for a few seconds be four grabbing a riding crop with the same hand and striking here own cunt. "O God I'm sorry Sakura I promise I wont touch my self unless told I can." The bun heard girl cried taking her moth of the sex toy. "What you wont me to take the huge dildo up my slut ass with out lube." said toy was only around 7 inch's, les than half Sakura's cock length and no were as thick.

"Do I have to?" Tenten whipped here own cunt again. " I'm sorry your slut will do as you command." Sakura watched as Tenten slowly worked the Dildo into here ass. She even managed to get it all in.

"Lady Tsunade why are you taking pitches?"

"What do you mean you are going to show them to every one unless I agree to be a lesbian to all the kanichki's?"

after that Sakura watched a bit longer before entering and confronting Tenten like a Dom would a misbehaving sub. The gambol had worked and Tenten had quickly given in to here sub desire to follow the will of a strong dormant woman like Sakura.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)