More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by monkey17 monkey17

What's next?

Use Tenten

Sakura's cock almost vibrated with the fought of using here living sex doll. she had gone almost 24 houses without fucking some one. Sakura cotised that the tank of cum was nearly empathy. since there was no point wasting it she walked up and switched it to manual. Soon Tenten was gulping down globs of cum. once the tank was empty Sakura took the hose out of the girls moth and took her of the hors. Immediately Tenten stock out here tong like a dog panting for air as she breathed heavily. Not waiting long The pink heard medick stuck here massive pole in to the open fuck hole of a moth. Tenten did nothing. "well at least that's progress," thought Sakura. Belfour they had stated the cock training the brunet would have paled here heed of any dick strait away. Sakura grabbed the back of the other girls latex coved heed and begun a hard throat fucking. If The wasn't going to learn to suck cock properly Sakura was going to here to take the hole thing till she learned. Sucker quickly maid a peer of shadow clones. They both got into position with a cock reedy to enter the sluts other holes. With a not they both entered the sub at the same time. This coursed the girl to try to scream around the massive dick in here moth. Sakura mooned as she felt the vibraphones thru here dick.

As the three Sakura's fucked the , the original poled the latex makes off. Then spat on Tentens face. "You little slut when will you learn that it dissent mater weather your gay or not you're body is mine so just learn to pleas it or ill tie you naked in the mans half of the hot springs and let them your Dyke cunt." With that all the Sakura's begun really ponding away. They moved together pulling out at the same time and smashing back in the same distance. All four girls cum at the same time. The free Sakura's puled out after the first couple of cum shots before finishing by spring there ball juice all over Tenten's latex body. As the two clones popped Sakura left the room but termed to say one final thing to the other woman. "Rembert if you ever wont to eat pussy or lick another girls ass you will first suck by cock like a rill cock whore."

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)