More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bondage4u Bondage4u

Who does he pick?

Ten Disney Beauties

"For my 'EVE's' I choose Debby Ryan, Ariana Grande, Olivia Holt, Taylor Swift of course can't have a Garden Of Eden without her, Dove Cameron...oh god i need five more, Emma Watson that's six Selena Gomez, Sabrina Carpenter: Two more Robert think...who else, Olivia Rodrigo, ANNDD Peyton Roi List...I LIKE BIG BREASTS AND TIGHT CUNTS TO FUCK", "remember" the voice booms "you can choose as many Eve's to procreate and breed with as you want, "I've given you the power to control them...bending their wills to meet yours if need be, YOU ARE THE MASTER IN THIS REALM, YOUR WORD IS LAW MORGAN BECAUSE THERE ARE NO LAWS UNTIL YOU MAKE THEM"! "You mean", "there are 'NO POLICE OR AUTHORITIES'...no government to speak of, no laws to be followed AND NO ONE TO REPORT TO except for the ones you might make Morgan", then I could do whatever I want to ayone I want...IF I WANTED TO? "Then I also choose Hailee Steinfeld and Mallory James Mahoney as my mates also, Ruth Righi, Ruby Rose Turner, & Ava Kolker will be my backup sex partners", all 15 appear materializing out of nothingness, COMPLETELY NAKED IMMEDIATELY COVERING THEIR PRIVATE PARTS; "REMEMBER THEY ARE YOUR MATES TO BREED AND COPULATE WITH, THEY MUST DO WHATEVER YOU SAY MORGAN, THEY ARE 'ACQUIESCENT', 'COMPLIANT', AND 'TOTALLY OBEDIENT'... they've been rendered 100% passive (accepting or allowing what happens or what others do, without active response or resistance). "Hello my beautiful 'EVES', my name is Morgan however you will refer to me as 'ADAM', I have been granted unlimited powers by an 'Omnipotent' being to procreate and mate with you ladies....starting over...AN EARTH 2.0 if you will", "hi Adam which one of us would you like to have sex with first" the 15 women ask together. It's like asking 'what's your favorite kind of ice cream', you can't pick one out of the many flavors that you like, each one has a separate and distinct taste yet you still like them all for a specific reason. Morgan/Adam contemplates his choices, will he pick an older more sexually experienced woman like Debby, Olivia, OR Selena....maybe someone younger who he can train like Mallory or Ruby in the ways of pleasure, self-gratification, and Euphoria.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)