More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by crushcard crushcard

What's next?

Temari

A week before she was supposed to leave for Chunin Exams with her siblings, Temari was called into her father's office alongside her brother Gaara. Her youngest brother's glassy look in his eyes as they walked side by side through the streets towards their destination might unnerve some, but to her it was merely a sign that her brother remained calm and wasn't about to kill anyone.

It had taken her two years to develop her unique, wind style genjutsu, designed for one purpose and one alone. To try and save her little brother from the thing that called itself 'mother' wrapped up inside of his head. Her first attempted use had been utterly terrifying, one misstep and she would be crushed inside of his sand like a grape. But the wind had carried her power right into his mind, and without a target to focus on the sands that protected him never even acknowledged the threat.

For three days she hid, stealthily chipping away at his resistance whenever possible, before one day he just blinked and began to look around in confusion. Suddenly, the voice in his head had been muted. Temari had nearly squealed in joy, but contained herself long enough to blast unleash her technique once more.

Now, without 'Mother's' voice to guide him, Gaara had taken to following Temari around like a puppy, doing as she wished. For the first time, the siblings had a somewhat functional relationship.

And the village had not one, but TWO potential new weapons.

The Kazekage looked up and smiled as the pair walked through his door.

"Ah, finally. I was wondering when you two would be arriving. Take a seat, we have something to discuss."

Temari settled down onto a hard wooden chair directly across from her father while Gaara chose to ignore his command and instead remained on his feet directly behind her left shoulder. The village leader shrugged and turned to his daughter.

"When you are in the Hidden Leaf for the upcoming test, I have an additional assignment that only you can complete. Gaara, you will be her support and muscle as needed, but I hope to keep your involvement in this to a minimum. " The red head nodded silently.

"As for you Temari... it has come to my attention that there will be another Jinchuuriki competing in the tournament. I want you to find him, and through whatever means necessary, I want him under your control by the start of the invasion."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)