More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Joe Joe Joe Joe

He immediately runs into someone, who?

Temari

As Naruto swung round the corner, he saw a chest plate purple robes and then he was jumped backwards. It was Temari more importantly Gaara's big sister. "woh, Temari sorry" Naruto said in quick secession, "hey Naruto I didn't know you got out of the hospital" she said looking at her kid brother's best friend.

Looking down she saw the bottle in his hand and had an idea of who it was for "hey Naruto I still got to wait till Gaara recovers and I could do with a bit of company".

Naruto my have been a thick head but he wasn't a total fool "sure but what's up" getting straight to the point, "well I'm guessing that perfume is for the pink haired girl, I have to ask what do you see in her" Temari said, quickly regretting what she said with the pained look in his eyes "she was one of the first people to acknowledge me for me and not... other reason". Suddenly the real reason why Gaara gets along with this guy came to light in Temari's mind "he's a Jinchuuriki", as she picked up the bottle and read what to do she realised it was meant to help with 'one's love life'

"There you are kid" Jiraiya voice said "say good bye to your girlfriend and lets go" causing Naruto to blush, deciding to have some fun she peck him on the cheek, "I will hold onto your little present till you get back it might be a nice coming home present" she said as Naruto went even redder.

The old perv chuckled "time to go" enjoying the kids face.

things got better with age

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)