More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Dark Traveler The Dark Traveler

Who will you follow in this world?

Temanka a goblin and Amelia a cervitaur

Temanka was a goblin with a rare condition that made her live the long lifespan of a human as opposed to the short 10-year life of a goblin. She was about 4-foot-tall bring her to about chest height on most people she had light green skin and dark green hair. She had yellow eyes with red slit pupils that were adapted for the darkness of a cave, so she always wore sunglasses over that rested on her long pointy nose. Her extended life made it possible for her to go to regular school, which is where she met her best friend; Amelia.

Amelia was a reindeer cervitaur from Canada she had brow hair on her human head. She had blue eyes and was very shy and skittish. She stood a good 7 foot 2 from human head to her cloven hooves with her reindeer body meeting her human half at about 5 foot. She could reach 8 feet during winter and spring when her antlers grew in. Reindeer and therefore reindeer cervitaur are the only species where the females grow antlers and they do so in winter, so they are ready to defend their young come spring. The need to defend young from predators was practically mute nowadays but the antlers remain.

The two of them had bonded because both their races lived in large family groups. Temanka ’s bold and outgoing personality rubbed off on Amelia when they were together and Temanka would encourage Amelia to try new things. In high school, this included flirting with boys as both had developed very attractive bodies. However, Temanka found that being part of an exotic race and natural bold personality gave her an edge over the Shy cervitaur. Amelia tried being flirtatious but she towered over most of the people except the elves but they would bring out her shyness, as it was in their nature to see a person’s true self.

High school finished with and both the girls had got into the same college. Temanka had just broken up with her 5th boyfriend this year as he was not going to the same college. The two of them were having a sleepover at Amelia’s house.

“So, You broke up with Terry.” Amelia stated, not a question.

“Well for a dwarf he was nice and definitely bigger than expected” Temanka replied with a wink.

“Eww, Temanka, I didn’t want to know,” Amelia replied in disgust.

“It was a shame he is going to that masonry collage he was kind of interested in a threesome between us. Although we would have to get him a ladder.” Temanka replied.

“ H a, he could stand his stubby little legs on your shoulders and you could lick his balls as he took my cherry. ” Amelia joked.

“I take it that means your date with Percival went badly,” Temanka remarked.

“No, Unlike you, Temanka, I don’t lift my tail for just anyone, especially on the first date. We are both going to be studying Biology at college so we will see how it goes. ” Amelia replied. Percival was the first elf she had met to treat her kindly and gently, respecting her shyness.

“An elf and a cervitaur studying Biology together, how cliché.” Temanka scoffed.

“Oh yer, what are you studying, How to be a Slut 101? You’ll ace that.” Amelia mocked.

“ Har, har har ” Replied Temanka sarcastically. “ Actually, I am studying politics, I want to lobby for Goblin rights and maybe become the firs Goblin President. A five-year term would kill most goblins but I have what it takes to tough it out. And by that I mean my mutation.”

“Good for you.” Amelia replied.

The girls chatted for a bit longer before going to sleep. They spent the summer holiday apart as Amelia went to Canada to visit relatives. They met back up in the Fall for the start of Collage.

Off to collage

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)