More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Graphite Golem Graphite Golem

Do you tell them you two are an item?

Tell them you're an item!

Yes.

“Sarah and I have developed a mutual fondness for each other,” you say diplomatically. Emily grins and both Beth and Emily run straight past you to hug Sarah.

“That's awesome Sarah!” Emily says excitedly. “I can't wait to talk about it when he's not here!” You nod, realizing this may not all go your way. Beth grabs her next, and Emily punches you on the shoulder as your other coworkers exchange a hug.

“Finally went for it?” she asks quietly, grinning. You can tell your confusion registers on your face as she chuckles. “Oh, relax, John. I've been watching you stare down that woman's shirt for months. Maybe now you can keep your mind on work,” she challenges. You flip her off and she laughs again. “Might want to offer someone else,” she quips and you laugh, waving her off. She laughs with you. “Honestly, though, I'm glad you guys are together. You seem like you'd be a cute couple.” You look at Emily and see the hint of a smirk.

“What?” you ask. She glances at Sarah and pulls you in to whisper in your ear.

“She has told me what she has thought about doing with you,” Emily says quickly. “You are a lucky fucker,” she breathes. She pulls away as the rental counter clerk calls Beth's name. Emily goes to sign up as the primary driver and Beth pulls out the magazine credit card. Sarah sidles over to you and you put your right arm around her shoulders. Sarah sighs and settles in, and you feel a strange, comforting warmth.

“This is nice,” Sarah says. You smile. Her right hand reaches up to yours and clasps it. “I think we should keep the PDAs down this week,” she adds. “I mean, this is fine,” she says quickly, shaking your hand, “but they are our coworkers, and finding us making out on the couch is a bit unprofessional.” You nod as she speaks. It makes good sense. “Luckily,” she says with a sigh, “we've got private rooms. An amenity I'm eager to take advantage of tonight.” She pulls your hand down so the tips of your fingers touch the exposed flesh at the top of her breast's significant slope. It's brief contact, but you feel a tingle in your fingers and throughout your body.

You've little time to savor the sensation as you watch Emily and Beth pull away from the counter. Emily has the keys and you all grab your bags and make your way to the eminently practical sedan. Practical is not roomy you realize, as you are tasked with solving the space issue. “Leave space for groceries,” Beth tells you. “We're going to stop at the store on the way.” You feel fortunate that the women are in the car, as your expressively obscene vocabulary is displayed on full. You finally get them all in and get in the car.

“No sex in the backseat,” Beth says as you buckle your seat belt. You, Sarah, and Emily all look mortified. “What?” she asks, unfazed completely. “After all this time, I'm surprised you two aren't already making out like teenagers.” she huffs. You both roll your eyes as your hands reach across to touch. She glances at you and smiles and you all begin chatting after the awkward silence passes. The house is about three hours from the airport, and the grocery store is about 30 minutes from the house. The drive goes quickly as you learn more and more about your coworkers, and even though you seem to have begun a new relationship, the conversations remain balanced.

“The store!” Emily declares to general chuckles. You've separated the items into two separate lists — cold and dry items. Beth and Emily say they'll take the dry items, and they send you to get lunch meat and a few specifics for Emily to cook breakfasts and lunches. Dinners, Beth announces, will be covered by the magazine. Drinks, she informs you, will not.

You each grab a cart and head your separate ways. Sarah surprises you by bounding around, smiling and hopping the entire time. You only notice her breasts when she turns toward you, but they transfix you. She shops with energy, you realize, and some of it takes the form of a kinetic energy that would baffle a physicist. You watch her flesh jiggle and shake in her bra cup, threatening to slip out on every pass. Sarah notices your stares and smiles sweetly at you. At one point as you go by the lunch meat and she bends over to pick up some chicken, she meets your eyes. She doesn't seem put out at all, but wanders to you and drops the food into the cart. “Soon,” she promises, but she bites her lip a bit as she looks you up and down. “I wish it were sooner,” she adds, a mock pout pushing her lips out.

You don't know why you choose that moment, but soon your lips are on hers and Sarah groans softly as you kiss her purposefully in the middle of the store. When you pull back she grins at you. “Our first kiss,” she says. “There will be a follow up,” she promises, but she is grinning broadly as she pulls away and turns to gather more ingredients. You are feeling pretty good as you walk up to Beth and Emily, their cart just as full as yours.

“Ok, John gets to load the groceries,” Beth announces. You groan, and Sarah pats your butt lightly, so the others don't notice.

“Tough luck,” she says. “They called it.” You sigh, but still gleefully push the heavier cart out to the store. Somehow you're able to finish loading the groceries, and when you get in the car you take a deep breath. Emily and Beth are laughing, and Sarah's blushing a bit.

“What's going on?” you ask.

“Don't,” Sarah says, her face reddening further, but Emily laughs again as she turns the car on.

“Somebody was making some interesting comments about somebody loading groceries,” Beth says, her tone light and playful.

“Dammit,” Sarah groans.

“Do tell,” you prompt the two girls in the front seat.

“How did she put it?” Emily asked.

“I hope he's that good with his hands all the time,” Beth replied smoothly. Sarah buries her face in her hands.

“I'm probably going to kill you all in your sleep,” she pouts. You decide to help Sarah out a bit.

“I am that good with my hands,” you promise Sarah. Emily and Beth's eyes go wide and Sarah lifts her head. “Let me show you,” you say, trying to sound dirty.

“Not in the car,” Beth says desperately. You reach over and begin massaging Sarah's hand. She laughs as you begin gently working the stress out of her palms, then moving to her fingers. In the spirit of the prank, Sarah overacts immensely as she immediately fakes an orgasm, throwing her head back and undulating her big breasts as she spasms in the backseat. Emily can't stop laughing, which is good, as she never pulled the car out of park. Beth is sputtering, teetering on embarrassment and amusement, and Sarah “comes down” looking at her hands.

“Holy shit, you are good at this. That's amazing,” she says, surprised and happy.

“I bet it's not your hands he's going to massage later,” Emily teases. You chuckle, and even Sarah shakes her head. When she's sure no one's looking though, her eyes glance down at her still-exposed cleavage. You nod, hoping only Sarah notices, and she returns it. You turn toward the window, and your satisfied that Sarah is sharing that exciting new breathlessness.

You pull into the driveway, examining your lodgings. The house itself is large, and looks like an old 'New England' house, the type you see in every ad for travel there. It looks new, with blue siding that you guess is aluminum, but is decorated and designed to look like old clapboard. You pop out of the car as Emily opens the trunk, and start pulling out bags. You hand the groceries to the girls, and you were right to be impressed in terms of getting them in the car. It's a tight fit, and you realize souvenirs aren't likely on the agenda if you're going to fit the suitcases back in. You get all four (heavy) pieces of luggage out, and realize that the girls are already at the door.

“Thanks John!” Sarah yells as Beth turns the key and pushes the door open. You sigh, grabbing the bags. You stack them as best you can and pull them up the driveway. Emily meets you at the door with a sympathetic look, grabbing her own bag and relieving the load quite a bit. You pull the rest of the bags into the house. You sigh as you're able to organize the bags, and look around at your new digs.

The exterior of the house did not advertise the interior. The living room seems bigger than the house, somehow, with tile in the entryway and a huge line of hooks on the wall to the right of the door. The carpet is a pleasant blue, and the furniture seems modern, sleek and light — all black cushions with chrome frame. The shelves and bookcases are made from what seem to be darkly painted wood, and you can see the kitchen with its modern appliances. There's a note on the counter indicating all the amenities of the house, wifi password, and the reveal of a hot tub beside the pool that you couldn't see when you pulled up. The exterior of the house did not advertise the interior. The living room seems bigger than the house, somehow, with tile in the entryway and a huge line of hooks on the wall to the right of the door. The carpet is a pleasant blue, and the furniture seems modern, sleek and light — all black cushions with chrome frame. The shelves and bookcases are made from what seem to be darkly painted wood, and you can see the kitchen with its modern appliances. There's a note on the counter indicating all the amenities of the house, wifi password, and the reveal of a hot tub beside the pool that you couldn't see when you pulled up.

“Let's get unpacked, and then we can find a place to grab supper,” Emily suggests. You all agree to the plan.

Sarah bounds up to you, sending her massive breasts to bouncing, again almost out of her bra. She grabs her bag and thanks you with a quick peck on the cheek before heading upstairs.

Do you follow her to her room? Or go to yours?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)