More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by Graphite Golem Graphite Golem

Do you follow her to her room? Or go to yours?

Her Room

Neither Emily nor Beth seem upset when you two choose the two rooms opposite the same hallway. Two rooms are on the left side of the stairs, and two are on the right. You follow Sarah's ass up the stairs, grinning as you imagine how it will feel in your hand. Sarah smiles at you as you follow behind her, and she nods as you motion with your head to the door. As the door closes behind you, you drop your suitcase and lean over to Sarah's mouth. The kiss starts out gently, but she is soon gently nipping at your lips, and you feel her tongue trace your lips. It feels comfortable, knowing Sarah so well, and you're sure she feels the same way. Her passion increases, though, and her hands, which had been at your waist pull you closer slowly. You let your tongue meet hers, and she gently toys with it, flicking it as you both enjoy a passionate kiss. Sarah smiles under you as you pull away, her tongue catching a dollop of spit from your lip. She brings her tongue into her mouth and you are surprised at how arousing you find the move. Sarah notes your reaction with a sly smile.

“Oh, I've got all sorts of tricks you're going to love,” she murmurs. “I'm glad we'll have time after dinner for me to demonstrate them.” She glances at you and seems to have an idea. “I'm going to shower,” she says. She sees your eyes light up and she waves her hand. “I won't get anything clean if you are anywhere near me,” she laughs. She smiles though, as she says. “But I'll wait to get dressed until you come back from cleaning up. I might need some help. That bra clasp can be tricky,” she tells you. She looks up and kisses you, her lips brushing yours. You kiss her more forcefully and she grins. “You and I are going to have so much fun tonight,” she says. “But quick, go unpack and shower,” she says, and she opens the door.

You do so, quickly. You throw all of your clothes into the closet, knowing you'll likely never get them all put away. You shower, changing into another pair of jeans and a t-shirt that isn't too dressy; it's comfortable and clean. That is also a good way to describe your room. The furniture is nice, and the mattress on the bed is softer than most hotels. Your mind starts moving towards the post dinner with Sarah. You hope that nothing interrupts your friendship with Sarah, but she seems pretty laid back. You go into the bathroom to put your toiletries away, and move toward her door before realizing you need to brush your teeth.

When you knock on Sarah's door, she simply says “come in,” and you slip in quickly, closing the door behind you. You hear some rustling from the bathroom, and Sarah comes in, her hair behind her, wet, and wearing only a towel. The towel still reveals dark cleavage, a line of shadow. Your eyes are drawn there and Sarah sighs, wandering to the side of the bed, where she sits down. With each step, you see her tender flesh softly quivering and she sits down on the side of the bed, facing you. She brings her left hand to the fold of her towel, just on the outside of her right breast. Her arm lays almost perpendicular to the dark line of her cleavage. “Are you ready?” she asks. She's wearing an impish grin. “How long have you wanted to see them?” she prods. She shifts slightly, sending another slight wave of flesh across your line of vision.

“Since the first day I met you,” you reply honestly. “You were wearing a v-neck t-shirt.” Sarah laughs.

“I wore a lot of those after you started,” she replies. “And then you were a nice guy who liked a lot of the same stuff I did. I think my favorite part about this is it feels like we've already been dating for two or three months. Which means I can skip to this part.”

The towel falls, and you are greeted with a sight that sends a thunder of lust through your body. Sarah's tits are definitely full and heavy, and they fall. Their natural heft, pulling them down draws not only your eyes, but your lust. They are pale, and they hang gently, massive and soft looking. Her breasts separate slightly from the center, surprisingly symmetrical as they land at the bottom of her rib cage. They retain a great deal of their density as she sits, rounding out toward the nipple as you follow the slope from the top of the heavy orbs toward her small, light pink nipple. Your eyes devour every contour, lingering on the inside curves of her breast. The nipple is dead center in the full bottom half of Sarah's massive tits. Their size is not a disappointment, and you hate it even as the term springs into your head, but you understand where “melons” came from as a descriptor. Her breasts are amazing, you realize.

John?” Sarah asks teasingly. You look up to her face and she's got a tremendous smile. “Do you like what you see?” she asks, and while you'd expect smug from Sarah, who spends most of her time flaunting her impressive cleavage, you sense a genuine curiosity. You smile at her She's already put on her panties, you realize, and then realize you hadn't noticed.

“You are amazing,” you tell her and she smiles.

“That is so sweet, John, and I know you mean it. But I was talking about my soft, heavy funbags.” You grunt audibly. “Should I take that as a compliment?” she asks softly.

“Sarah, your big tits are the end results of years of fantasy,” you tell her. “They're so big, and soft. I love your nipples. I had no idea you had such big breasts. They're beautiful, and so are you,” you finish. Sarah smiles at you as you ramble, then pats the bed beside you. You sit on her right, and you are very conscious of the smooth curve of the orb as well as its proximity to you. She leans over to kiss you and you sigh in pleasure as Sarah's talented lips and tongue begin dancing across yours as you two begin making out. When you pull away, she smiles at you.

“That had to be ,” Sarah says, smiling. “You didn't reach for these,” she says, cupping her tits gently. “But I have an idea that'll let you know it's okay to use these sweater sacks for fun,” she says. She grabs her right breast and folds it up gently, pushing the nipple up almost to her mouth. “We can kiss around it,” she says with a small giggle. Your eyes widen and she grins, but then her tongue snakes out to brush her small nipple. “See,” she whispers, and the smile has been replaced with a softer, more insistent tone. You lean over to join her, and your tongue meets hers first. It takes little time, however, for your tongue to gently touch the hardening nipple at the tip of her huge breast. Sarah moans as you begin working her nipple over with her tongue.

“Oh wow,” she murmurs, shifting her grip on her heavy tit. “You and I are going to get along,” she promises. You kiss her once more and she lets her tongue dance around your mouth. When she pulls away, her nipple is still near to your mouth. Your head leans over and Sarah whispers “yes,” and you gently pull the nipple between your lips. “I love to feel a mouth on my big fat breast, John,” she teases, and you respond by gently brushing the hardened flesh with your teeth. Her sigh turns into a groan as your hand somehow finds her free breast and begins gently waving it. You watch out of the corner of your eye as your manipulations turn Sarah's hanging left breast into a quivering wall of flesh on her chest. “Shake it, John. Make my big, oversized jugs dance for you.” You pull away from her now spit-soaked tit to focus on fondling Sarah's full boob.

She turns toward you, letting her big breast drop with a thud and quiver on her chest. She looks at you with a dreamy expression as you continue your exploration of her left tit, and then grins at you. She picks up her free breast and brings it to her mouth. “Please tell me that one of those fucked up ideas you have involves girls sucking their own tits,” she says, and lets her head fall, opening her mouth. You swallow, stiffening up all over as Sarah begins gently pulling both nipple and areola into her own mouth. She continues for what is likely bout ten seconds, but you will never lose the image. She continues flicking her tongue at her stiff peak, spit shining in the light. She glances at you then leans back over to continue working on her big breast. You increase the intensity of your fondling, and with some trepidation push her free tit up, almost parallel to the right tit, embedded in her mouth. Sarah pulls off, and looks at the offered breast with something that seems like hunger

“Why thank you Mr. Doe,” she says softly. Her lips take in her left nipple as she lets her wet, basted breast slaps against her chest. She spends another minute working her breast over, and you realize that you are simply holding it for her, gently squeezing at opportune moments, watching Sarah's mouth gently work her big breast over. When she finishes she looks at you with a smoldering look. She lets her newly suckled breast drop against her, and it responds by shimmering on her chest, smaller waves of flesh slowing to stillness. “My bra's over there,” she says quietly. “Did you still want to help me in it?”

“Yes,” you say breathlessly.

“Then you need to tell me one of those fucked up things you'd like to do with these brand new toys of yours,” Sarah says, leaning over and letting her big tits collide into each other. “If you don't, I'll just kick you out, and we can pick up after dinner.” Sarah's big, heavy boobs are still hanging as she looks at you expectantly.

“Oh, and it can't be that you want to see my shove these jugs into my mouth. You already did.” To prove her point, she lifts her swinging left tit to her mouth and tongues it slowly.

Which secret (if any) do you tell her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)