More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tagaluginmo Tagaluginmo

What do you do?

Tell her when you’ll be home (Longer option with surprise guest)

The smile and suggestive tone spread from her to you as you replied, "I'd love to uh…" you chuckled, "get into things with you a little more, but I don't want to be late on my first day." You quickly amended when you saw the disappointment start to hit her sharp features, "But, I'll be home right around 3 o'clock…" You glanced over her shoulder to see if any other neighbors were out and about before stepping close enough for the energy between you and Lindsay to intensify. "We could continue our conversation then."

With your obvious body language and not so subtle proposition, Lindsay couldn't help herself. One of her hands dropped to the now considerable bulge in your slacks and gently gripped it.

"Oh fuuuuck yes we will." Her voice was as breathy as it was incredulous. She gave your cock a little rub through the fabric as she tiptoed to whisper in your ear.

"Feels like you might have more than I can handle here… Mind if I bring a friend?" She pulled back just a little, that very persuasive hand still making little motions between your legs.

What else did she expect you to say? "Hell yes you can bring a friend.”

“Mmm you’re gonna love her…” She moaned and gave you one last squeeze before finally pulling away. It ended up being good timing as one of the front doors on the other side of the street opened and a very average looking, middle aged white man walked out of it to get in his car. He wore an expensive, but ill-fitting suit and carried a briefcase.

Lindsay raised her voice so as to be heard by him and seem inconspicuous. “Well it was so great to meet the new neighbor! I’m sure I’ll see you out and about!” Her cheerily innocent tone didn’t match the eye-fucking she was giving you.

“Yeah definitely!” You matched her friendly behavior for a second until the man started driving away. Then your voice went back to normal. “Wait, what did you mean when you said I’d be popular around here? I mean I’m not complaining, but… why?” you trailed off, waiting for an explanation, but Lindsay didn’t need to give one.

It turns out that Fred, the man across the street, just liked to beat the other guys out of the neighborhood. At precisely that moment, every other door on the lane opened and men who looked just like him stepped out to head to work. It was like clockwork or a flash mob or some kind of performance, but to them it was just the normal routine. Lindsay looked to her left, seeing her very own “Fred” who happened to be named Hank.

Lindsay pointed at you. “Honey this is Nick! I guess you’ll be working together!” She spoke to him in that same fake-polite voice. Turning back to you, she kept up the act. “Don’t give him too hard a time, okay?” She chuckled and then added, under her breath, before turning to walk away, “Yep. That’s why.” She sauntered back over to give Hank a kiss on the cheek, winked at you behind his back, and then went inside.

You smiled the whole way to work.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)