More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ThisIsNoOne ThisIsNoOne

What's next?

Tell Jenna about the card...

After class Josh and Jenna headed to McDonalds for lunch. Sitting down to eat their lunch, Josh finally decided to tell Jenna about the card. "So... this is random, but I found a business card today." Josh said as Jenna scarfed down Big Mac number 1. Jenna just gave him a look of "Okay..." and continued chewing through the burger. "No it's not a normal business card." Josh pulled the card from his pocket and handed it to Jenna. "This just randomly appeared in my jeans. And it has my name on it..." Jenna wiped her greasy hands on a napkin before inspecting the business card.

"Wait... Is this a prank?" She asked skeptically. Josh shook his head no. She reread the sentence a few more time like Josh had earlier. Finally an idea struck her. "Have you tried it yet?" She asked.

"No. I'm not going to go around and randomly touch people." Josh already knew where Jenna was heading with this.

"How have you not tried it yet?" Jenna said as she took a big gulp of coke. "I would have already tried it. You need to quit being such a wallflower and give this a try. I mean what if.... what if this was real???" They both sat in an awkward silence contemplating the thought.

Jenna extended her hand. "Let's try it! Touch me and swap our...."

What do they try to swap?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)