More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sinful_whispers sinful_whispers

What do I do?

Tell Darrell before they return to the table.

My body automatically drew attention even as I sat there, letting myself sway in the seat moving a bit to the beat of the music. Glancing around, I began to take notice of this guy, that guy, each watching me as if I was 'fresh meat', prey and they were my hunters. I will admit, I do like the attention, what woman wouldn't, I thought to myself.

I knew he felt uncomfortable with me in the dance club, but he insisted we come here tonight. I offered to leave, I asked him to dance..what else was there I could do? I thought. He talked me into thinking this was some sort of way to help out our love life and he didn't want to do anything but sit there. I decided I wouldn't dance if he wasn't going to dance with me, so I ordered another drink.

Our love life was suffering, I knew it and he knew it. I told him from the start, that I would be happy with him even if his cock was small, and maintaining an erection was hard for him to achieve. I figured there were ways we could work around that, with toys, his tongue as well as his fingers. I tried to convince him that, sex wasn't the most important thing in our relationship. I loved him more than anything, and always would even with the short commings.

I was waiting for my drink looking around,as my body continued to move along with the music. Tossing a flirty smile here or there to gazing admirers when two rather tall black men walked up to our table and stopped dead in front of us. Both looking to me, then him and back to me again. I could feel their eyes undressing me like wolves and I was a lamb they were out to snatch.

My eyes quickly scanned over one then the other, then back to the closest one that towered over me as he stood there. I figured he was probably looking down my dress to catch a look at my firm perky tits. I was watching them dance on the floor, and both had moves I admired. Their bodies seemed to flow like a river with the beat.

When I was asked to dance my body was aching to join his, to flow with his on the dance floor. The problem was, I didn't want to upset my boyfriend by saying yes. Turning my head my eyes met his as his head nodded, I think I went into shock at that moment, and bit right through my bottom lip. I had heard the comment made about me being my lovers daughter and he my father , but said nothing to fix it.

He offered me his hand as I placed mine in his, I felt his body move behind mine as we walked to the floor, finding a spot where we began to dance. We quickly fell in with the beat, his body was muscluar and well toned. My eyes looked to his as his grinded hard against me, I could feel each rippling muscle as he pressed hard to me. His strong arms went around me as he spun me quickly and pulled me back against him.

His crotch went against my ass quickly, his hand moved along my sides then came about and pressed against my lower stomach. If he wanted me to feel his cock against my ass, I could. We began to work up a sweat as we moved as one, his body and my body felt right together.I seemed to be able to fill in each nook and cranny of his body with my own. I got lost in the music, his large hands roamed my body as he caressed the sides of my breasts,rubbed my ass pressing his cock against my lower stomach.

I looked over as my boyfriend was talking to the other black guy, as they seemed to be getting along well. Both laughed out, and kept talking as I noticed the other black guy nodding as he stared a hole right through me with a sheepish grin. I continued to dance til the song was over, my throat was dry and that drink I orded would quench my thirst.

I had asked my new dance partner his name , he was Taylor and his friend, Darrell. I had found out they lived close by, about 25 miles away which wasn't that far. I told him I was Kelly and Ed was not my father but my boyfriend. By the look on his face, I think he thought I was lying to him. He headed back to the table as we were looked upon by other people. Actually he and I did make a good dance team, he was tall, dark and attractive, but my eyes were on my lover, and my heart belonged to him.

As we neared the table I watch as the two sitting there stopped talking and just nodded to each other and grinned impishly. Sitting down I quickly took a sip of my drink letting it quench my thirst. "Care to tell me why both you's are grinning like you were caught being up to no good? " I smiled as I said it, half jokingly and half seriously . My hand went to Ed's thigh as I caressed it slowly awaiting an answer.

Does Darrell take him up on the plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)