More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by anonenffan anonenffan

What should Rose do?

Tell Azia what's going on.

Azia was the the only person Rose gave a key to. But that meant she was the only one who could get in and lock the door on her way out. Could that mean Azia took her things? No… that couldn’t be, they were best friends.

Rose picked up her phone and began typing her reply. “Do you still have the extra key to my house?”

With her reply sent, Rose took slow, nervous steps towards her living room. From what she could tell, whoever took her clothes, towels and blankets was long gone. The naked redhead kept double-backing all around the room, making sure she was alone from all angles.

Suddenly, her phone vibrated in her hand again, making Rose jump. Her worry was getting the better of her, and she knew she needed to calm down. With that in mind, Rose slowly took a seat on her couch, as her naked skin made contact with the soft cushion.

It was an unusual feeling, if nothing else. Rose had never sat naked on her own couch before. Still, it was nice to take a load off of her feet, and let her legs be at ease. She kept them clamped together, so she wouldn’t be exposing herself to the room, and kept an arm over her breasts. Then, she read the reply on her phone.

“Yeah, I still have it on my key-ring. Why? Did you get locked out or something?”

Rose took a deep breath. She wished she had an explanation that simple. One where she didn’t have to suspect her most loyal friend. She continued to text back and forth with Azia.

“Can you keep a secret?”

“Sure, what’s up?”

The naked girl glanced around her living room again, and continued to type away.

“My stuff has disappeared. Clothes, towels, blankets, anything I could wear. They left a note saying if I wanted it back, I’d have to come to the party.” Rose hit send, partially regretting telling Azia so much.

A minute later, her phone vibrated with a reply.

“Whoa! That’s crazy! Well come on down here, we’ll figure out whole stole your stuff!”

The redhead bit her lip. There was a detail that Rose chose to leave out. Azia seemed to be taking her problem seriously, so Rose started another text.

“I can’t. They took all of my clothes.” Another regretful push of the send button followed, as Rose couldn’t believe what she was doing, and what was happening.

A short wait later, Azia gave a reply.

“Wait, you’re not naked are you?” There was a shocked emoji on the screen. Another quick message appeared, reading, “Stay home, you can’t go outside if you’re naked. I’ll try to figure out who did it.”

Rose sent a message to thank her friend for offering her help, and set her phone aside. At least now, she was less suspicious of Azia. She seemed sincere when it came to talking about her problem. The naked girl just had to put her faith in Azia to solve the problem. But what if she couldn’t figure it out?

She sat on the couch, putting her hands to cover her breasts, and kept her legs pushed together. Rose looked over every inch of her completely naked skin. Her heart was thumping away as she thought about how she was without clothing. To make matters worse, even though she hadn’t been seen, two people knew she was naked. Azia, and whoever took her clothes.

As Rose sat there, she glanced around the living room, trying to think of what to do. All she could do was wait, so she had to do something to take her mind off of her nudity. She could try to do some kind of ordinary activity, or look for improvised cover to keep handy.

What should Rose do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)