More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by anonenffan anonenffan

What should Rose do?

Look for Improvised Cover

After thinking it over for a few minutes, Rose wanted SOMETHING to hold on to so she could cover herself. The only question was, what, if anything, could adequately cover Rose’s body?

The naked redhead glanced around her living room, and didn’t see anything satisfactory. She wanted to be able to wrap something around her like a towel. However, the room offered nothing to cover her form.

Rose held herself tightly, before she slowly got up from her couch. She kept her stance low, and decided to check her room for something usable. If nothing else, her bedroom would feel more private than the more open living room.

As Rose made her way down the hallway, a chill glided over her body. Her skin was still a little damp, and she still felt very naked. Rose knew there was no normal clothing to find, which only added to her problem.

Once Rose was in her bedroom, she looked around. Her dresser drawers her empty, and the blankets and bed sheets were taken from her bed. Rose took a look in her closet, and only found a few empty coat hangers. Whoever had taken her things had been quick, and they had been thorough.

The naked girl sighed in frustration, failing to find any wearable clothing. She looked at her bed, and then got an idea. What if something wound up under her bed?

Normally Rose kept her room clean, but she at least had to look. She lowered herself to her hands and knees, and she slowly crawled towards her bed, and looked underneath. As she did this, she realized how exposed her backside was to her room. If her curtain was open, her neighbors might see her completely exposed tush!

Her hands moved to cover her bottom as best she could, with one hand moving between her legs to cover her exposed womanhood, while her other hand spreading out over her butt as much as she could. She could feel her face warm with a blush as she thought about how naked she was.

Rose couldn't decide where she wanted one of her hands, covering her pussy, or covering her tush, with her hand shifting back and forth. She couldn’t command herself to stand up and get away. She felt trapped, thinking how she was exposed, how she was helpless and unable to do anything.

She slowly turned her head and looked at her window, and realized the curtain was closed. All of that fear was something she inflicted on herself. Her heart was still racing after she let out a sigh of relief. She took a moment to breath and resumed the task of looking under her bed.

Like Rose expected, underneath her bed was very clean. She found a pair of shoes and a hairbrush she once lost, but no functional clothing.

Rose slowly got up and sat on her bed. “I can’t believe it, there’s nothing I can wear.” Her hands instinctively moved to cover her intimates as she looked around. The bedroom at least felt private enough to where she could stay inside of it without too much worry.

She turned her head and noticed her body pillow laying beside her. Rose looked at it momentarily in thought. It wasn’t proper clothing by any means, however, if she held it right, it could be of use.

Rose picked up the body pillow and hugged it against her body. When held vertically, the essentials were blocked from view, however, her backside was still left uncovered. And keeping the big pillow in place needed both of her hands, so she couldn’t even attempt awkwardly reaching around to cover her backside without risking one of her breasts slipping past the pillow.

Still, cover was cover, despite being improvised. So Rose held onto it and decided to stay in her room until Azia could come up with an answer. She would be safe from being seen, and wouldn’t have to take any unnecessary risks.

Riiiing! Riiiing! Riiiing!

That was her phone, which she had forgotten in the living room. As soon as Rose had found safety, something was trying to get her away from her room. However, Rose was still calming down from thinking about how exposed she was looking under her bed. Would it be a good idea to go get her phone? Or just wait?

Should Rose get her phone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)