More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by anonenffan anonenffan

Should Rose get her phone?

Yes

Rose gathered as much of her nerve as she could. She had to remind herself of her safety in her house, and she would be fine. Still, her nervousness was hard to shake, so she held her body pillow against herself to cover her nakedness, and slowly opened the door to her room.

The redhead blushed, thinking of how exposed her backside was. She had to hold the pillow in place to cover her frontside, but there was nothing she could do for the back. And from either direction, it was plain and obvious that she was naked.

Once Rose reached her phone, she answered it. “H-hello?”

“Hey Rose, it’s Azia. I haven’t really been able to find out anything about your clothes or who might have took them.”

“You haven’t?” Rose had a nervous shiver to her voice. She looked all around her, trying to make sure she was completely out of view of her windows.

“No, and I don’t even have a good guess yet. I can’t leave the party yet, but I’ll try to bring some clothes over as soon as I can.”

“When will that be?” Rose said, eager to have fabric around her body again.

“I don’t know. I’ll call you back when I can.” Azia said.

A dial tone played, meaning she hung up.

This was no good. Rose was no closer to being clothed, and she had no idea when she would hear from Azia again. All she could do, was wait.

Her heart was pounding hard as she thought about what she had to do. Simply wait, with no clothing on her body, for who knows how long. It sounded easy, and yet Rose still felt very **** without even so much as a sock.

She took her body pillow and held it close to herself, deeply wishing to herself that she had a better way to cover up. The pillow simply wasn’t enough for her to feel comfortable.

Rose stood up, with her phone in one hand, and pillow in the other, planning to return to her room for a more private feeling. Even if it was only a little better than the rest of her house, Rose wanted all the security she could get.

She paused and glanced around her house again, wondering what she would do until Azia showed up. If she tried taking her mind off her nudity somehow, she might have an easier time waiting. She could also look around her house for more improvised cover besides the pillow. There had to be something Rose could do.

Where else can Rose find cover?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)