More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Karbenyte Karbenyte

What do you do next?

Tell Aeola to come in

You call out to Aeola that you need her to come in for a minute - you'd like to have a quick word before you head down to the main hall to talk to the staff.

"Very well, sir," Aeola says as she opens the door.

Even at this early hour, your Gray Elf assistant is already smartly dressed and fully made up for the day. She wears one of her signature dark grey suit jackets over a slightly-less-dark blouse, the dark fabric sharply contrasting against her ultra-pale, nearly-white skin. Her shoulder-length, jet-black hair is tucked neatly behind her narrow, pointy ears, framing her delicate features. Her pale gray eyes look you over as she enters.

In the dim, golden illumination of dawn's light filtering through your window, you can still see that her ensemble very tightly fits her slender frame, accentuating her small breasts and the curve of her hips. From past conversations, you know that sexiness is very far down Aeola's list of priorities when dressing herself, but somehow whatever outfit she has on manages to pull it off anyway. And, one of the perks of working with her so closely for so long is that you know that, when the mood strikes, she's even sexier when she really pulls the outfit off.

"However, as I had said we certainly must depart for the great hall with the utmost haste," she reminds you, the barest hint of impatience in her voice. "Waiting to speak with you is quite far from an efficient use of the staff's time. At your earliest convenience, we really should head down..."

Aeola's voice trails off as you notice her gaze drifting down to your crotch. As you've stood here, freshly awakened, admiring her figure, and wearing nothing but a pair of shorts, you've grown a very noticeable erection. You think to yourself that you're fairly sure that Gray Elves don't blush, but if they did you'd be reasonably confident that your assistant would be doing so right now.

"Sir," your assistant says, almost a stammer, a slight inflecting in her voice changing that you've gradually learned indicates some level of fluster. "You appear to be significantly engorged. That is to say, sir, that you are, well, hard."

You smirk at her. She's blunt as always.

How do you respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)