More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by nothingmaj0r nothingmaj0r

What's next?

Teleportation goes wrong

As Link played the final notes of the Minuet of the Forest, Sheik knew that she had done what she had set out to do. Now all that was left was to leave Link to do what he did best. Still holding her harp, Sheik reached behind her back into a pouch of deku nuts, positioning one between two fingers. Link opened his eyes as he felt his ocarina glow from the magic power contained in the song.

Sheik looked him in the eye, "Link, we'll meet again." She said simply, in a low, even tone which disguised her identity. Then, like she had many times before, she threw down the deku nut while simultaneously using her magic to teleport herself. The flash blinded Link and Sheik felt the familiar sensation of a teleportation spell. But, something was wrong, Sheik realized. Though she had used the spell, she was still standing there, Link was still in front of her rubbing his eyes in an attempt to regain his vision. She suddenly felt a chill run up her spine as she felt that the breeze was suddenly much colder. Then she looked down.

What does she see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)