More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Alexia Wright Alexia Wright

What will you wear?

Teen Flirt

You remembered his first request was your saucy collection of schoolgirl pictures, and he did say he wanted something teenage, so you decided to play around with the concept.

Rummaging through your expansive set of garments, you pic out a red miniskirt, a lacy see through white crop top, and a cute black jacket. For underwear, what went well was the hot pink striped panties and matching frilly triangle bras, that are visible through the top. This getup was better without breasts, so you selected thigh high white stockings with pink frills to match, and a red bow for your ponytail.

You slid the panties on, the soft fabric hugging your ass cheeks as well as hiding your bulge. You skillfully clipped on your bra, and adjusted it over your nipples. After which you donned the skirt, which was about an inch below your ass cheeks, and the stockings came up to only show an inch of skin in between. The white top losely fell on your body, exposing your belly, and the black jacket set well on your shoulders up to the bottom of your bra.

Next came the makeup. You applied a light amount of foundation followed by a light cherry lipstick and basic touch ups, since you were going for that young look. Finally, you tied your hair up, leaving a cute fringe to one side that completed your girly look!

Feeling ready, you grabbed your handbag and slid into a pair of short black heels and left your room, ready for your first day of a new venture.

Where do you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)