More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Alexia Wright Alexia Wright

Where do you go?

Meeting Place

This is the first time you left your home as a girl, and it made you smile. No one was around, so you feel completely safe about your identity. Walking in heels initially strained you, but now you strutted across the hallway like a proper girl.

You walk down the street, observing as men catch a glimpse of your sexy self. It made you smile, warming your body to the point of excitement.

After a half hour walk, you made it to the meeting point, a tuition centre of sorts. The sign read closed but you headed in anyway and walked up the stairs since this is the address. You are aware that your posture when walking reveals your ass to anyone looking, but brush it off. Of course, you secretly wish that someone will look.Opening the door, you see him waiting.

"Ah, Annie! Looking sexy," he said, walking over to usher you to a couch.

"Hello! Pleased to meet you!" you say, sounding more feminine than many girls.

He lifts up your skirt and inspects your ass, before wedging your panties between the cheeks and pulling it to make it tight. You let out a soft moan and quiver in place, not expecting him to be sudden. You turn to see him grin.

"Mmm... Nice," he says, readjusting your panties while pulling your skirt a little higher, now exposing the bottom of your ass. He kneels down, telling you to push your ass back and face him in a seductive pose.

"Just a quick pic before anything," he says, taking a slutty ass shot with his phone. You giggle in compliance, and play along by turning around and lifting your skirt to reveal the front of your panties, allowing more pictures. You feel good to be like this.

After that, he sat you down where you waituntil he returned with something in his hand.

"Here, lie on my lap with your ass facing me. I need to prepare you for later," he instructs, showing off a buttplug and a remote.

"Ooh, naughty," you say coyly, obeying him and pulling your panties to one side, being sure to hide your clit from view as he places the lubed plug into your ass. "Nggh.... It's in."

"Good, now then. This button when pressed will vibrate the toy, while the other makes it expand a little. You're gonna love walking around in it all day, as the first on our list is a drive across the city to eat and shop," he says, playing with your ass.

You turn around and crawl up to him, my ass pressed on his cock and kiss him. " Can't wait, mister."

Do you go out now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)