More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 127 127

What's next?

Teaser (Blood stone story line)

In the shadowy underbelly of Bloodstone City, Detective Anna finds herself entangled in a dangerous game of power, lust, and betrayal.

From the moment she uncovers a dark conspiracy involving the enigmatic Mr. Shafer, the seductive stranger and sadistic Anya Roark , Anna is thrust into a world where pleasure and pain intertwine in the most intoxicating of ways.

In the shadowy underworld of Bloodstone City, Detective Anna finds herself entangled in a web of danger, desire, and deceit. As she delves deeper into the seedy underbelly of the city, she discovers a world of BDSM and erotic negotiation, where pleasure and pain intertwine in a dance of seduction and submission.

From steamy encounters with dangerous criminals to tense negotiations with powerful kingpins, Anna must navigate a treacherous landscape where trust is a luxury and betrayal lurks around every corner. But amidst the danger and intrigue, Anna finds herself drawn into a web of forbidden desire, where the line between right and wrong blurs in a haze of passion and temptation.

As she delves deeper into the darkness, Anna finds herself torn between duty and desire, as she grapples with her own inner demons and the temptations of the flesh. Will she succumb to the allure of forbidden pleasure, or will she find the strength to resist the seductive pull of the underworld?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)