More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lucy_in_the_sky Lucy_in_the_sky

As i was eating, an idea came to my mind...

Tease my Dad(+1 Naughty).

A funny idea came to my mind. I always feel like no one is noticing me, maybe I should test it and see if I still exist. My Dad seems like a good target.

I grabbed breakfast my mom prepared for me and went to my backpack, directly in front of my Dad. I decided to lean slowly, not bending my knees. That should give him a good look, I wonder if he would notice that...

To my surprise, as I leaned over to pack breakfast, my Dad got quiet for a moment. Maybe I should push it... I gave my bum a little sway before I stood up and turned over. Then I saw his face, a bit confused as he tried to look at something else. But I caught him...

  • "You know Lucy, you really should get going. Unless you want me to drag you with me to work. He said smiling suspiciously."
  • "Why, is there anything interesting to do?"
  • "Well, not much for a young girl like you, but I could show you the office, could be nice to get acquainted with the work environment."
  • "I already work at Moonbucks, don't you remember Dad?"
  • "It's just a temporary thing, and we are looking for a new secretary."
  • "I'll give it a thought, but I gotta go now."
  • "Ok, ok. Have a nice day Lucy."
  • "Bye Dad."

That was weird. It worked. And he even suggested his company might hire me. I wonder if all men are so easily distracted. Anyway, I gotta go before my bus drives off.

Time to go.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)