More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fayd1 Fayd1

Who should he possess?

Team lead Alyssa

As John is pushing a cart full of paper, that need to go to all the printers, around. He looks around at the potential targets to possess.

When all of a sudden Alyssa, his team leader, walks right in front of him and continues walking forward. She is wearing her gym clothes while carrying her work clothes heading for the bathroom to change.

John takes the time to enjoy looking at her fantastic ass, watching it bounce as she walks. He then decides that to get to the top, he will start by possessing her. John continues following her for a good 3 minutes before she gets to the bathroom door and enters it.

As he passes the door he quickly ejects his spirit from his body. He watches his body leave continuing the work and then he enters the bathroom and looks for Alyssa. John quickly finds her in the first stall and watches as she starts taking off her shirt and then her gym shorts, leaving her in a blue bra and blue panties.

"Well it's now or never" John says to himself as he phases into Alyssa's body. She quickly gets dizzy and sits on the toilet, but then gets back up bringing her hands onto her breasts. "I'm in her body!! Which means that..." John says bringing Alyssa's hands onto her ass "this fantastic ass is all my" John says starting to grope his new ass.

John then...

...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)