More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Fayd1 Fayd1

...

Play with his new body

Originally written by adianjayz on writing.com

Standing up from the toilet, John marvels at his new body while mentally exploring the potential of his new power. It was only yesterday when he received the mystery package at his door. When he first saw its contents, he simply scoffed, unable to believe that such a power would exist. It was when the jewel was implanted into his forehead that he realized its potential and his newfound possibilities. Initially, he wanted to test it on his neighbors, but he was too tired from work. Plus, he decided that it would be more appropriate that one of his company's employees should be his first. He had grown increasingly apathetic at his workplace, where his dream of being at the top of a biotech company was dashed by menial tasks from his supervisors and co-workers. Despite being at the company for a year, he was never given higher responsibilities or a more prominent position. Thus, John saw this as an opportunity to not only "ascend" the corporate ladder but also to get some on his supervisors/co-workers. After reading the rest of the manual, he thought, "What is the worse that could happen? If it doesn't work, I'm just back to my boring workdays anyway."

Now, standing in Alyssa's body, he is glad he tried this power. It is such an extraordinary power that John could only slide Alyssa's sleek fingers up and down her well-toned body. Inside, John is pondering his possibilities: the things he could now do after confirming this ability. Of course, the feeling of being in a woman's body is the first thing that is on his mind. As he glances over his body, he could feel the perky B-cup breasts and the "void" between his legs. Combined with the long wavy brown hair he now possesses, these perceptions signify his new gender. Slowly massaging the breasts, John feels a mild jolt of pleasure. Despite the new feeling, John is slightly disappointed that they don't look as big as the ones that some of his co-workers own, which had him drooling from time to time. However, Alyssa has a toned waist, which John finds attractive. He now feels energetic and light, unlike when he was in his original body. Going down, he moves his fingers under his panties and over his slit. Fingering a hole in his slit, he begins to rub it harder and harder as it created a much stronger feeling after each rub. While the feeling of pleasure is similar to his own masturbation, this feels... refreshing. Moaning louder and louder, John eventually spasms and collapses onto the toilet seat to recover from his first female orgasm. Breathing heavily, he says, "Wow, who knew that masturbating as a girl would feel this good? It's just not something guys can fathom about." Hearing Alyssa's cute voice coming from his mouth, he chuckles at the sound he now possesses. As Alyssa is one of his friendlier colleagues, he actually enjoyed hearing from Alyssa, rather than the cacophony from his more annoying co-workers.

Suddenly, John hears the door opening, and two people walk in, given the sound of two sets of footsteps. Additionally, the sounds resemble clicking of high heels, so they most likely are from his other co-workers. John immediately quiets himself as he slowly descends from the high from before. He is also interested in listening to their potential conversation, as it is certainly not something he would normally hear. It is probably good to know what goes on behind-the-scenes if he wants to ascend in this company.

"Oh come on, I thought I said this already, but I was trying out some of our new cosmetic products!" That whinny voice is definitely Victoria's. John never had a high perception of Victoria. While she didn't go out of her way to make John's work miserable, her relative success despite her laziness made John jealous on several occasions.

"Really? Or is that just an excuse to slack off? I understand that cosmetics are a vital part of our business, but you are in the marketing division. We are responsible for a separate product, so I do not want to hear anything about cosmetics during work hours. I wanted a detailed report of our new product two days ago, and I still haven't received it. If I still don't see any progress, I will have to report this to the higher-ups." This sounds like Amelia, the case manager who is generally responsible for John and Victoria's group. While she is nice to talk to, she is rarely available, so John could rarely go to her for assistance. He could only assume that her work is really that busy.

"And so what if you do? Let me remind you that my uncle owns this company, so he was the one who recommend me this internship. It's not like the higher-ups could do much about this. Plus, you're not that innocent yourself. I know that you embezzled some of the company's money a couple months ago. I don't know why, but that would seem like something the higher-ups would be interested to look into, hmm?"

Amelia only grunts at Victoria's remark.

The door opens again, and in comes another woman with high heels. She asks, "What is going on here?" The voice is likely Elise's.

"N--nothing," Amelia stammers before heading into the adjacent stall.

Elise says, "Now I don't know what happened, but you know that your uncle has high hopes for you, Victoria. Don't waste this precious opportunity, ok?"

"Of course! You can count on me," Victoria says cheerfully, seemingly forgetting her previous chastising. She then walked out the bathroom.

John has heard enough, as he gains so much information about his colleagues from that short conversation. He is partially sneering at the amount of dirt he has received, but he is also partially pissed at the light treatment that Victoria received. John would never imagine to slack off, as his treatment is already harsh as is. John could feel his blood boiling.

But with his new power, this wouldn't matter anymore. And this would probably be a good time to use it. He could go and possess one of the two remaining occupants as they are in a higher position than Alyssa. Plus, Alyssa's body is sore from John's masturbation and her morning workout, so John is not exactly comfortable in his current state. He also feels sorry to possessing Alyssa, as she is genuinely one of the few friends he has at work.

Who do you chose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)