More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Which Team is placed on?

Team 6, Also known as Team Yamato

John was placed on Team 6, Also known as Team Yamato, and his Teammates were Naruko Namikaze, the Hokage's Daughter, and Samara Hūozozin, a Girl from a Clan originally in the Land of Lightning. He had known Yamato a While, he and John's Father had been teammates in the ANBU Together. Anyway Yamato had wanted them to train with him, but They were ordered to report to the Hokage's Office.

(Hokage's Office)

''Lord Fourth?'' Asks Yamato as Minato tosses a Case File. ''You've been assigned a B-Rank Mission, your to escort this package to the Guard Captain for the Land of Wind's Daimyo, he'll be accompanied by a Team from Suna.'' Says the Hokage. ''Sir, Why is this a B-Rank, it could certainly be just given to a Courier Ninja couldn't it?'' Asks John as Lord Fourth Smiles sadly. ''If only that were Possible, there is a Civil War raging in the Land of Wind against the Daimyo, Suna has done it's best but they need this package from us to safely and securely do it, so I have arranged a Trade between our Village's, they hand us an important Document, and we hand them the Package.'' Says Minato before he dismissed them.

''Alright you three have twenty minutes to rab whatever you need and meet me at the Gates, if your not there by then you are let behind.'' Says Yamato as the three nod and Head off to their respective Homes. But as John rounds the Corner he finds his Father. ''John! You have a Minute?'' Asks Kakashi. ''What do you want Father?'' Says John with great bitterness on the last word.

What does he Want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)