More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake today?

Teachers sub sets Jake up good.

There was about a month or so left in Jake's senior year. Jake was really enjoying his last year of high school. He was arguably the coolest person in the school and boy did he feed off that. Jake was constantly playing tricks or making fun of the nerdy students, making their life's living hells.

One of Jake's favorite targets was Max. Max was extremely smart and had the best grades in school. However max was also short and really think, with no muscles at all. Jake bullied max ever chance he got too. Max had become scared of Jake and always tried to avoid him.

Last month, Jake got max really bad. Max was showering after gym when Jake walked in the locker room. Jake waited for max to step out of the shower in just a towel and grabbed him. Max wasn't strong enough to fight back and Jake easily dragged max to the back door to the locker room. Then Jake tossed max out the door and shut it behind him.

Max had to run across the school to get to the main door of the gym. Unfortunately for max, everyone saw his streak and he hasn't heard the end of it since. Max had a cousin named Jennifer, she was 25 and a substitute teacher for his school and a few other towns nearby. When she heard what happened to max, Jennifer wanted to make Jake to pay.

Today, Jennifer was substituting for Jakes Science class, that he had first period. Jennifer wanted to punch Jake when she saw him, but managed to hide it from the class. Towards the end of class, Jennifer noticed that his grades were borderline for passing the class and an evil lightbulb went off in her head.

"Hey Jake, I see you are close to failing this class. Why don't you stay after and help me with something for extra credit." Jennifer said with a flirty smile.

"Okay yeah cool." Jake said back, as he checked out the sexy substitute teacher.

Once class ended, Jake stayed after with the cute teacher. Jennifer had Jake set up beakers for an experiment. Once Jake had everyone set up, Jennifer started to mix up chemicals in a beaker. Then Jennifer pretended to accidentally drop the beaker all over Jake. The chemicals burned a tiny bit.

"Oh my goodness Jake strip now, that stuff isn't supposed to get on your skin" Jennifer said, acting like she was worried about Jake.

Without saying anything, Jake quickly ripped all of his clothes off. Jennifer had to hid her smile as she saw Jake's two inch, rock hard boner. The chemicals were basically harmless, although they burned a bit when on skin. Jake could still feel the burn and he was actually panicking. Jennifer dumped soapy water on Jake.

Jake thought Jennifer was just trying to help. Jake had to shut his eyes because of the soapy water. Jennifer used this opportunity to walk Jake over to the door. Jake thought he was getting taken over to the shower. Suddenly Jake felt his arms get behind his back, then tiec together.

Jake was caught off guard, so Jennifer was able to easily tie his hands behind his back. Jake was confused as hell, as he tried to blink the soapy water out of his eyes. Jennifer reached around and grabbed Jakes dick. Jennifer wildly stroked Jake's dick for about 20 seconds. Once Jake started moaning, Jennifer shoved Jake into the hallway and shit the door to her classroom, locking it behind Jake.

Jake turned back and Jennifer said "enjoy having the entire school seeing your baby dick. I have a feeling you aren't going to be so popular after today. Oh and by the way, max is my cousin,so paybacks a bitch. Better find a place to hide, second period is about to get out.'

What does Jake do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)