More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ghostwriter53 ghostwriter53

Will Mia make her mistress cum in time?

Teacher's first lesson

"Time!" Jenna yelled as she pushed Mia away with enough to make her fall over backwards. "I wasn't even close to having an orgasm. You are fucking pathetic."

"I've never, I mean with a woman," Mia replied. Mia had stayed just as she had landed. She found herself completely intimidated by the brunette teen that controlled her life.

"First time or not, I gave you a task, you failed, and now I'm going to punish you for your failure," Jenna said in a cold tone that sent shivers down Mia's spine.

"Je...," Mia began stopping mid word thanks to her mistress' raised eyebrow. "Mistress please," she pleaded in a tone that sounded much more like a whine than she would have liked.

"Careful ," Jenna said as she took hold of Mia's throat and began to gently squeeze. "You almost earned a second punishment."

"Please don't," Mia pleaded as tears began to well in her eyes.

"Okay, I won't," Jenna said as she let go of Mia. "Guess now I'll just have to release the video."

"No Please! I'll be ruined!"

"Which is it Mia? Punishment or ruination?" Jenna asked.

"Punishment," Mia said looking down at the floor in shame "'Punishment' who?" Jenna asked as she gave Mia's golden locks a hard yank, forcing her to look her in the eyes.

"Mistress,"

"I am not heartless Mia. I'll let that one slide because of how big of an adjustment for you that this is. However, forget to address me properly again and the punishment will be severe. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, now head to the floor, ass in the air, and hands behind your back."

"Yes Mistress," Jenna sobbed as she got into the required position.

"Stay," Jenna commanded before leaving the room. Mia didn't move, nor did she know how long her mistress was gone. All she knew that unless she was willing to tank her own life, this was how at the very least the next nine months to a year of her life would be.

When Jenna returned she carried in a length of silken rope, a spreader bar, and a pair of leather hand cuffs. First she cuffed Mia's hands behind her back. Then, she put the spreader bar on, ensuring Mia would not be able to close her legs. Finally she tied one end of the silken rope to a D-ring on Mia's collar and ran it back and forth from the collar to the spreader bar three times before tying the working end to the spreader bar effectively immobilizing the bound teacher.

"Ready for your punishment?"

"Yes, Mistress," Mia said quietly as her entire body flushed with shame.

"Enjoying yourself?" Jenna asked as she crouched down next to her and reached her left hand over her 's body and gripping her right hip.

"No, Mistress," Mia answered trying to keep the venom out of her tone.

"Then, why is your pussy so wet my little teacher slut?" she asked as she slid her index and middle fingers into Mia's pussy. She began to pump her long talented fingers in and out of Mia the room filling with a squishing sound and Mia's moans as with every forward thrust Jenna expertly worked Mia's G-spot. Mia was quickly building towards an orgasm. Feeling her 's pussy contracting around her fingers Jenna quickly pulled her fingers out just before she could go over the edge.

"Wh...what?" Mia asked in a confused tone as she panted heavily.

"I didn't get to cum and my orgasms are important. Why should you get to cum?" Jenna asked as she placed her phone down on the floor in front of Mia with a timer counting down from twenty minutes and left the room. She returned when her ringer went off as the timer hit zero. She then reset but didn't restart the timer. Instead she began to finger fuck the captive teacher once again. "I will give you at least one task to complete everyday from here on out. Just like today failure means punishment, succeed and I reward you. Understand?" The only reply Mia gave was a loud moan as her body began to rocket towards another orgasm. "I want an answer bitch!" she yelled giving Mia's ass two hard swats, one to each cheek.

"Yes Mistress," she said through a loud moan. "Oh please!" she pleaded as Jenna removed her talented fingers once again and started the timer. Again the timer hit zero and again Jenna began her on Mia's pussy. With each passing round of torment it took less and less time for Mia to reach the edge of her forbidden orgasm and her pussy ached with pent up need.

"No orgasms, until I think you've learned your lesson," Jenna laughed as she walked off again.

Time after time the timer hit zero and Jenna pumped her fingers in and out of Mia. Her moans became primal screams, then intangible tongues. Mia had no idea how many times she had been teased and denied. All she knew was that her pussy was throbbing and she was for release. "Please Mistress, no more. I'll eat your pussy and I'll make you cum," she weakly pleaded as the timer hit zero once more.

Jenna smiled as she released Mia from her bondage. She once again raised the hem of her leather skirt and sat in the chair. "Crawl over here Mia, and eat my pussy you have five minutes." As she adjusted the timer on her phone Mia wasted no time in making her way to Jenna, burying her face in the teen's neatly trimmed pussy and began to kiss, lick, tongue fuck, and suck. This time however she did so with new found enthusiasm. Before long, she wrapped her legs around Mia's neck and pulled the blonde's head deeper in. "Fuck yes! That's it! Get that tongue deep in that pussy!" she screamed as her body shook with an orgasm.

"Was that good enough Mistress?" she asked nervously.

"It was, I am going to get changed our dinner will be here soon. You may get dressed but..." she said looking at Mia with a raised eyebrow.

"No bra and no panties," Mia answered.

Ten minutes later the doorbell rang and Jenna paid and tipped the dasher for the Chinese food she had ordered and the two and they sat down and ate quietly. Afterwards she took Mia up to the master bathroom and showered together, more so Jenna could keep an eye on Mia so that she wouldn't give herself an orgasm.

"Time for bed," Jenna said as she led Mia into the guest room she had prepared for her. "This is where you will stay when you stay here until I feel you are obedient enough that I can trust you." she said as Mia looked around the room. It was an interior room with no windows and she had not missed the electronic lock on the door. Adding in the fact that the room had it's own bathroom, much like Jenna's Mia new this room was nothing more than a cell for her. "Strip, I'm putting this on you," Jenna said after opening a glass fronted cabinet that had been filled with bondage gear and tools of pleasure and pain. She pulled out a hardened leather chastity belt.

Mia whimpered but obeyed. "Why Mistress, I...I made you cum?" she asked as Jenna closed it around her and locked it in place.

"Because until I say otherwise you are not allowed to cum. I own you, I own your orgasms, and you won't be cumming until I say so. Now go to bed we're getting an early start to your training tomorrow morning."

"Yes Mistress," Mia said in a defeated and dejected tone as she pulled back the overs and laid in the bed.

"Sexy dreams Mia," Jenna said in a sing-song tone as she shut off the light and left the room locking the door behind her.

What kind of training does Jenna have in mind for Mia?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)