More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

Teacher's Pet

"I know to some of you this problem looks difficult. But if you take a moment to allow your mind to process the equation fully, you'll see it's not that hard to solve," Adam Carter says to all his female students. It's been a few weeks since he started his new teaching job at Oak Hills College. At first, there was a bit of controversy about a male teacher working at an all-girls school. But there was nothing the school could do. They desperately needed a new math teacher, and due to a teacher shortage, Mr. Carter was the only option they had.

All the female students don't have any problem with having a male teacher. He's a good teacher and always plays relaxing, calming music during class. But unbeknownst to the principal of the college and the students, Mr. Carter is planning to take over the entire school, and he has already started.

The music Mr. Carter plays during class is a hypnotic melody he created. Whoever listens to it will have their minds become easily corruptible. However, the person has to have heard the music for a considerable amount of time before they are affected. Since class only happens three times a week for about an hour, it would take a while until the young students' minds would be ready to be corrupted. But Mr. Carter is confident that his patience will finally be rewarded by the end of class today.

The timer on Adam's phone goes off, informing him there are five minutes left of class. After turning off the alarm and the music, he turns to his students and says, "Before I let you go, I want to make a quick announcement. From now on, instead of calling me Mr. Carter, I want you all to refer to me as Master. So, class. What's my name?" Hearing everyone reply with Master is music to Adam's ears. "Good. I hope you all have a nice day, and I'll see you next week. Grace. Could you stay here, please? I wish to speak with you."

Grace Duncan stays behind as all the other female students pack up and leave. She's nervous as this is the first time she has been asked to stay after class. After her teacher shuts and locks the door, she asks, "Is everything alright, Master?"

"Don't worry, Grace. You're not in trouble or anything," Adam says as he walks up to Grace's desk.

It's been hard for a perverted man like him to work at an all-girls school where all the college-aged students are beautiful, and all the female staff has massive breasts. His students are the only ones who have listened to his music so far. But by having all his students call him Master, Adam knows he'll be able to start corrupting them at the beginning of class next week. However, Adam is done waiting. He wants to start having some fun right now. And he'll start with, in his opinion, the most attractive female student in his class.

"I'm impressed by how well you've been doing in my class, Grace. But I wanted to let you know that if you're struggling in your other classes, I can help you. For example, I can help you with your sex ed class."

"I appreciate you offering to help me, Master. But I don't take sex ed. I don't think the school even provides that course."

"Really," Adam says, pretending he's surprised. "Well, that's not right. I know you students have sex ed in high school. But colleges should have it as well and make it mandatory for all students. Tell me. Do you even remember much about what you learned in sex ed? Do you know anything about a man's cock?"

"Yes. I..." Grace stops talking as she tries to remember what she learned. She remembers everything her mother taught her about puberty. But anything she might have learned in sex ed is a blur to her. "I know about morning wood. That's when a man has an erection when he wakes up. Is a man having morning wood bad?"

"No. A man having morning wood is not bad. It's actually a good thing. But seeing as that's the only thing you know about a man shows me how poorly sex ed is taught to students. It seems you girls need to be educated more. Do you have any more classes today, Grace?"

"I do, Master. But it's not until later in the day. Why?"

"I want you to help me teach sex ed for next week's class. Would you mind staying for an hour or two? I know what I'm asking you is weird. But what I want to teach you is more important for you all to learn than math. Will you help me, Grace?"

Despite only knowing him for a few weeks, Grace trusts her teacher. If he says something is important, then it has to be. "Okay, Master. Uhh... How exactly do you want me to help you with next week's class? I don't know how to teach sex ed."

Adam smiles and says, "Don't worry. I'll do most of the teaching. Next week, you'll help me give a visual lesson for the class. It'll be an easy job. We'll do a practice run of what we'll do in class now. It'll help you understand what I want you to do. Could you strip your clothes off for me? And after you do that, could you sit on your desk and spread your legs so we can start?"

Grace doesn't see anything wrong with what she's just been asked to do and starts stripping off her clothes without hesitation. However, she doesn't understand how being naked will help teach sex ed to her female classmates. For a class full of boys, she could understand it as being a great way to teach about the female body. After removing the last article of clothing, the young student sits on her desk and spreads her legs, revealing her pussy to her eager teacher.

"What would you like me to do now, Master," Grace asks her teacher as he unzips his pants.

"Stay in the position you're in right now. Before class starts next week, I'll move my desk to the front center of the room. When you enter the classroom, I want you to strip your clothes off and sit on my desk, just like you are right now, Grace. At the beginning of class, I will explain to everyone that I'll be teaching them sex ed instead of math from now on. After I do that, you'll help me demonstrate how a man and a woman have sex."

"Wait, hold on," Grace says, frightening Adam a bit. "Is the purpose of us having sex next class to teach how babies are made, Master?"

Adam calms down. He was afraid his music hadn't affected Grace's mind enough. "Yes. I am going to cum inside you in the end. But the main reason is to make your classmates become turned on every time they watch their Master have sex. You don't have a problem with me fucking you, do you, Grace?"

"No, Master. But I thought sex ed was about teaching students about health regarding sex. I'm starting to remember what I learned about in my sex ed class in high school. And I'm pretty sure I remember learning about birth control to prevent from having a baby."

"You did learn about birth control. But what you remember being taught is wrong. Sex ed is not about teaching health. It's about teaching women how to be sluts. Honestly, sex ed should be called slut training. Don't you remember, Grace? Your teacher should have told you not to use birth control."

"Oh, yes! Now I remember. My teacher told me that a slut never uses birth control. You're right, Master. Sex ed should be a mandatory class students should take in college. I've forgotten so much since high school."

Adam is impressed with how easily he's corrupted Grace's mind so far. His hypnotic music has worked much better than he thought it would. "I'm happy to hear you agree with me. Next class, I want you to beg me to fuck you. I'll teach you how to beg like a proper slut after I cum inside you."

Before Grace can respond, Adam inserts the tip of his cock inside her. She feels no pain as he slowly slides his long shaft inside her, inch by inch. Instead, she feels pleasure.

"Are you feeling any pain, Grace," Adam asks after fully sliding his cock inside her pussy.

"No, Master. I remember being told sex might hurt when doing it for the first time. But I don't feel any pain. Is that a bad thing, Master."

"No, that's a good thing. It means you're a natural-born slut. I'm going to start moving now."

Adam is not at all worried about the moans Grace is making as he thrusts inside her at a moderate pace. He tested the walls with his music and found they do a great job blocking noise coming from the classroom. Grace could scream at the top of her lungs, and nobody in the hallway would hear it.

"Imagine this is next week's class, and all your classmates are here, watching you right now. Doesn't that turn you on, Grace? Imagine all your friends playing with themselves as they watch you get fucked, hoping and praying they'll be next."

Grace turns her head to look at the empty desks. But as her Master said, she pictures all her classmates sitting at them, watching her. They're watching her being used as a sex toy for her Master's pleasure. She instinctively wraps her legs around Adam's waist as she becomes hornier. Grace wants him to thrust his cock faster. She wants him to cum inside her and hopefully impregnate her with his child. But the reason is not to help teach her classmate how babies are made. It's a newly awakened sexual desire that has developed inside Grace.

"Please cum inside me, Master! Impregnate me in front of my classmates!"

"Oh, wow! It seems I was right about you being a natural-born slut. I guess I don't have to teach you much about how to beg. Although, you could've done a better job just now. But I'll still give you what you want."

The amount of pleasure Grace feels skyrockets as she feels Master's warm cum enter her womb. She tightens the grip of her legs around his waist, wanting to make sure every drop enters inside her.

Since Grace begged Adam to impregnate her, he assumes she's not on birth control. If that is the case, then there's a good possibility that she's now pregnant. But Adam's not worried. As long as his plan goes smoothly, everyone at school and all the girls' parents should be under his control by the time anyone shows signs of pregnancy. "Don't tell anyone about what we did today or that you might be pregnant. Okay?"

Grace's legs are still wrapped around Adam's waist even though he finished cumming. "Alright, Master. Can you please fuck me again? I want to ensure I do a great job being your sex toy for our next class."

"Alright, Grace. But after I cum inside you again, I'm teaching you how to beg."


"And lastly. I want you all to have your parents listen to my song and sign the petition to convince the principal to allow me to play it all over campus. Do you all understand?"

"Yes, Master," all the female students say simultaneously. None of them are bothered that their teacher is naked.

"Good. Taylor. If you could sign the petition and hand it to Avery after you're done," Adam says as he places the piece of paper on Taylor's desk. He walks up to his desk where Grace has been laying for the past few minutes. "While that's going around, I'm going to begin today's lesson. Today, you'll be learning how to beg like a proper slut. Listen carefully to how Grace begs. Go ahead, Grace."

"Please, Master. Please put your big, hard cock inside my tight, slutty pussy. Fuck me until I lose my mind and all I can think about is your cock."

By the end of class, the female students barely wrote down any notes. They were all too busy playing with themselves, hoping that they'll be the lucky slut to be Master's sex toy next class.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)