More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jjgarces jjgarces

Who's the first target?

Taylor

"I don't know, maybe we should seek another target out first," Trevor says, not really wanting any trouble with Kanye, let alone the best security money can buy, "because I wouldn't mind finishing things up with Taylor, if ya'll know what I'm saying."

"Yeah, I see what you're getting at dawg," Adam agreed, "besides, it's been too long since I had me some tight, rich, white girl pussy."

"What's the plan boss?" Nathan asks Trevor, knowing that he is the only one among the three of them with any knowledge of Taylor's home in the Hollywood hills, and knew what they might be able to expect when they arrive there.

"The dumb bitch is probably so naive that she doesn't even have any security in place," he told them as they took down his directions to her house, "she didn't have any when I worked for her before, so I'm sure nothing has changed since then."

Taking their leave from the Kardashian party, the three men took off for Taylor Swift's house in the Hollywood hills, Trevor leading the way thanks to his knowledge of the area, with only one thing on their minds: to use Taylor's tight body, and specifically her tight pussy, all night long and teach her a lesson for messing with people's lives by messing up her perfect little life by using and abusing her body in any way they saw fit to.

When they arrived at her house, they sneaked around the perimeter of the property, finding it just as easy to scale it as Trevor had predicted, allowing them easy access to it through an open window in what appeared to be the upstairs bedroom.

"Dumb bitch should really make sure her windows are locked," Trevor thought to himself as he, Adam and Nathan crawled up into her bedroom, dreaming of fucking Taylor Swift's tight white pussy on her own bed as they opened her walk-in closet and waited to see when she would be making an appearance upstairs, just waiting to pounce on her.

And they didn't have to wait long.

Within a mere few minutes of positioning themselves in Taylor's bedroom closet, they heard the door open and Taylor's unmistakable voice.

"Let's go," Trevor motioned to the other two, whispering his command to grab Taylor and pin her to her bed, their cocks all already getting hard at the thought of fucking, and cumming inside of, Taylor's pussy later.

And they were on her before she even knew they were there, the three men pinning her to her bed as they began to roughly fondle her tight body.

What is the first thing the men do to Taylor?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)