More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jjgarces jjgarces

What is the first thing the men do to Taylor?

Make her suck Trevor's dick

"Hey white bitch, remember me?" Trevor hisses in Taylor's ear as the men paw at her tight body, beginning to strip her of her clothes while still holding her face down on her own bed.

"Should I?" Taylor responded, wanting to scream, but already realizing it would do her more than harm than good.

"Should I says the stupid white girl," Trevor hisses in her ear, one hand on her ass and the other between her legs looking for her pussy while Adam and Nathan finish stripping her and fondle her tits, "it's me, the guy you almost fired just cause I'm black, bitch!"

"Pl-please let me g-go," Taylor pleads with him as soon as she processes who he is, "I can give you money or something. I'm sorry. Just let me go."

"Whine for me bitch," he taunts her as Adam and Nathan let her up, but grab her by her hair so she won't try to run, "you'll be whining for all of us soon. After we fuck your tight little rich white girl cunt and fill it with our potent black sperm, baby."

"OHGOD...NO..." she cried out as Adam and Nathan hold her down and Trevor strips and lines his dick up with her pussy, ready to slide it into her and fuck her right then and there, "please. I can make all of you rich or give you whatever you want, just not that."

"We ARE going to take what we want slut, and what we want is your pussy," Trevor told her as the others threw her down on the bed, growing impatient with their new blonde fuck toy, "but we're gonna give you one chance to change our minds."

"You want to save your pretty pink pussy Taylor?" he taunts her, "then use that mouth for something else and suck all three of us off. And I hope you can do that better than you sing, if you don't want us ravaging your tight cunt, slut."

"I'll do it," she moaned as Trevor presented his thick black cock to Taylor, who gobbled it up in her mouth and began to suck on it.

"Suck it good princess, and make it quick," Trevor taunted her as she sucked on his big black dick, Adam and Nathan yanking on her curly blonde locks to her further down on Trevor's dick, while also fondling Taylor's pussy and ass.

"Suck his dick baby," Adam taunted her as he yanked her by the hair, "and when you get done with him, you can start sucking mine. Unless, of course, you'd rather we all three fucked your pussy instead."

"MMMPPPHHH..." she moaned from around Trevor's dick as he began to fuck her face, his dick slamming to the back of her throat and his balls slapping against her chin as he tells his boys that he will be cumming soon.

"Swallow his load slut," Nathan tells her as he roughly fingers her pussy, "or there will be consequences."

Does Taylor swallow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)