More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KinkyCreations KinkyCreations

Who's story do you read?

Taylor gets the chance to horse around

Taylor woke up late during the first morning of his vacation, despite the excitement he was feeling for what was to come. All those long nights and double shifts had taken their toll, and his body had taken the opportunity to final relax.

He fought to wake himself up, and finally made it to the kitchen to enjoy a healthy breakfast of caffeine and leftover pizza.

As he ate he stared at the massive box in the kitchen of his basement apartment. He was still shocked the delivery drivers were able to get it down the steps and through the door. It was still taped up as he hadn't even had free time to look it over, yet. Taylor just sat there, staring at it and waiting for his brain to start firing on all cylinders.

He was also a little afraid to open the box. It almost seemed to good to be true. It was about a week earlier, as he was spending a few minutes on his phone during a work break, when he randomly found the website for Black Magic Novelties. Each page of the site had a plethora of toys that almost seemed too good to be true, but what caught his eye was a single person centaur suit.

It was shiny black latex, like everything else on the site, and he felt pulled in as he looked it over, like some as calling out to him.

"Taylor!" He had heard his boss shouting, waking him up from his focus on the centaur suit. "You're five minutes over, already! Get back to the register."

"Uh... Yeah. On my way!" Taylor quickly ran his fingers through the options and the checkout menu. Not really thinking about what he was selecting. He was tired, and not thinking clearly. But a few screen mashing seconds later it was ordered and on its way to his apartment.

He had actually forgotten all about it until the day before his vacation when it showed up, and he had a moment of panic as he checked his bank accounts, relieved that somehow he'd still have money for rent and utilities. He'd be living off ramen for a couple weeks, but that wasn't anything new.

'Well...' Taylor mumbled in his head. 'Guess it's time to open this thing up."

What did he order?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)