More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

“WHAT IS TAYLOR SWIFT’S SEXUAL SECRET TALE?”

Taylor Swift FINDS HERSELF ALONE & FOR-FILLS HER WOMANLY NEEDS

Taylor Swift Had a goodie girl image to maintain, and felt like she was often falsely slut-shamed by the media, for she had a reputation of being unable to keep a lasting relationship, or frequently was dating someone new in the tabloids.

Although the true reasons for her dating life mishap’s, were Taylor Swift was a alpha & selfish female, rarely putting out or giving her novice style blowjobs, and more often then not these were the true reason’s, why she often fond herself single.

Whereupon these past secret event’s took place, When Taylor Swift was a bit more impulsive, a young single twenty four year old female, and came to find herself single late night & home alone, craving the touch’s of a man, with no man to ease her womanly needs, causing her to want to sexual relieve herself.

So Taylor Swift stripped herself down fully naked, then laid upon her bed, and begin to slowly caress, her lightly yellow bushed tiny clit small lipped pretty pinkish tiny pussy, Fingering it slowly & simultaneously rubbing gently on her clit, vainly trying to relive herself .

Taylor Swift just couldn’t get off, and even Unsuccessfully attempted to use sex toy’s to relieve herself, packing a small rubber dildo into her little pussy with a gasp, and rubbing a beaded vibrator onto her tiny clit, nonetheless she found herself sighing in frustration.

Taylor Swift was at a lost of what to do, and Apprehensively decided to watch & browse a porn, feeling it might be something new, for she rarely watched porn, truly thinking it degraded women.

Taylor Swift a goodie girl browsed a porn site looking for something to watch, and happened to Stumble upon ‘Ditzy show bunnies first porn & Black dick’.

Whereupon she Appalling viewed a fat girth big black dick & Huge muscular older black man abusing, a youngish cute petite blond haired blue eyed white female,Who seemed overwhelmed her eye’s wide with distraught clearly doing her first porn, for he dominated her, abusing the young females head, constantly dick packing her gagging & drooling mouth, and fucking her like a Rag-doll.

Taylor Swift couldn’t comprehend why, losing control of herself, becoming shamefully aroused, for she had never sexually surrendered herself to a man, experienced a older man, nor been with a Blackman, and the few dick’s Taylor Swift had experienced we’re of average size at best 7 inches or less, Nothing so enormous and fat.

Taylor Swift just couldn't contain herself, using one hand to quickly massage on her little clit moaning seductively, As the other hands two finger’s fingered aggressively into her tiny wet gorgeous pink pussy, both finger’s caressing her G-spot with each deep thrust, causing her to gasp, and moaning loudly with sexual pleasure nonstop, Until Taylor released a loud trembling gasping continues moan of orgasmic sexual pleasure, busting wet sticky juices all over her gorgeous slim long leg’s & beddings, Before she then instantly collapsed with exhaustion & passed out immediately thereafter.

NOW THAT TAYLOR SWIFT SEEN A BLACK COCK IN ACTION HOW DOES SHE FEEL ABOUT IT & WHAT DOES SHE DO ABOUT IT

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)