More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

NOW THAT TAYLOR SWIFT SEEN A BLACK COCK IN ACTION HOW DOES SHE FEEL ABOUT IT & WHAT DOES SHE DO ABOUT IT

TAYLOR SWIFT’S SHAMEFULLY FANTASY

The next few day’s, Taylor’s mind wondered constantly, and she couldn’t stop wondering how it would be, to sexually surrender herself to a monstrous dick sized older black man.

Taylor felt very ashamed of fantasying about such naughty thing’s for, she wasn’t the kinda girl who did such things, being far from a ho or slut, having only been sexually activity with a few guys.

Taylor Swift vainly tried to stop having these theses sexual thoughts, but over the next few days, found herself wanting to experience such a fantasy more & more at least once, and being rich she decided to make it happen in secret, thinking she only lived once and that nobody important would known, that she had subjected herself to such treatment, not her fans, parents or her future husband.

Taylor Swift happened to recall Vincenzo Golino a sleazy middle aged lawyer specializing in delicate matters of the rich & famous.

Vincenzo Golino had giving Taylor his card at some after party event, sleazily smiling & telling her “Delicate matters the game, I make the dreams of rich & famous happen!”

Taylor Swift recalled thinking at the time, I’ll never require your services, as she dialed his number, and then waited for him to answer.

“ Vincenzo Golino, who am I speaking to and how can I help you.”

“ This is Taylor Swift, you gave me your card, I was hoping you could help me?”

(VG)“ I’d be glad to, how about this Thursday we meet at noon?”

image host

Thursday came quickly and Taylor wore a casual jean shorts outfit, to her noon appointment with Vincenzo Golino crossing her long legs, as she took a seat in his office.

(VG) “ Good afternoon Ms.Swift, How can I be of service to you!”

Taylor nervously looked down and begin to cry taking a moment before shyly replying “ I feel so worried, please don’t judge me, for I’m having doubts!”

(VG)“Taylor I’ve heard many things don’t be shy, I won’t judge, I’m here to help you!”

Taylor Swift cried looking down and burst out with a consent stutter “ It’s just if my fans knew they disown me, it probably rune my career, and I know my family would be so very ashamed of me, maybe I should just go.”

(VG)“Taylor It’s fine please confide in me, I won’t judge, and if I can help you with this I will, I just need to know how can I assist you?”

Taylor dried her eyes looking down nervously and lowly replied “ I’m far from a slut or a ho, but I want to experience at lest once in my life, a big fat dicked older black man sexually own & me!”

Taylor Swift then broke down bursting out in tears lowering her head into her hands, felling totally ashamed of herself, and unable to keep her shame from taking a hold of her.

Vincenzo Golino was truly stunned, and was trying to comprehend, what he just heard, for he hadn’t expected this from Taylor Swift, and was thinking on his best way to handle this Delicate matter.

How does Vincenzo Golino handle this Delicate matter?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)