More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

“WHAT IS TAYLOR SWIFT’S SEXUAL SECRET TALE?”

Taylor Swift, 2022 MTV VMAs

image host image host image host image host image host image host image host

Taylor Swift was at her peek of beauty and she was taking it all in with glam, for she dressed in a sparkly silver minidress, with matching chandelier crystal Christian Louboutin strappy heels. Adorned in Lorraine Schwartz jewelry. The stunning Oscar de la Renta dress dazzled for it was layered in shimmering silver chains, and also encrusted in clear jewels and pearls. The chains of the skirts bust layered over in nude fabric, and the middle part of the dress exposing Swift's elegant torso bare.

Swift would never look more sexy then she did in this movement, that slim elegant body on full display. Those sexy long legs shining in smoothness, fully down to her manicured feet.

Taylor looked beautiful and she knew it, being all dolled up in makeup, glitter eyeliner, lustrous foundation and red lipstick. As did the world know that she looked gorgeous,something she never put much thought to.

However on this night Taylor Swift would be getting the wholly-shit fucked out of her dressed in such outfit. Taylor just didn’t knows it yet, but she be on total slut duty. Getting made a degrading mess of , and Taylor wasn’t expecting such at all, for the slutty degrading of her would come as a total surprise. Worst of all Taylor Swift wouldn’t like the grueling sexual treatment she be receiving, and she be so keeping it a secret on the hush.

Taylor Swift on the night of 2022 MTV VMAs gets the wholly-shit fucked out her how? Suggestions , backstage, afterparty Gang-Bang, bodyguards, fans and more vote in comments?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)