More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RandyLahey RandyLahey

Who are you sitting next to?

Taylor Swift(Pop Star Path)

Sitting next to you, was Grammy award winning pop star Taylor Swift. You had always been a fan of her music and had been somewhat of an inspiration for you. You were a little star struck meeting Taylor Swift, but held your composure well enough. You always knew that she was tall, but you didn't realize quite how tall she was. She was also extremely pretty, you hadn't realized how pretty she was when you saw her on instagram or on the television. Your mind went to some dirty places for a bit, and how it would feel to have your cock inside of Taylor Swift's pussy.

You introduce yourself, "Hi I'm John Doe, its nice to..."

She cuts you off and says "I know who you are, I saw your goodbye show to your town before I left."

You were completely shocked that Taylor Swift had seen you perform. You hoped she liked it, firstly because it would be extremely helpful in your career to have someone like Taylor Swift to be a fan of your music, as well you had some other reasons for wanting her to like it.

"What did you think of it?" you asked.

Does she like it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)