More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JaffaKree JaffaKree

Who gets the license?

Taylor Hebert from the online serial Worm

"Please, somebody help!"

I pounded at the locker door, the tears already dried on my face.

[Destination]

[Trajectory]

[Agreement]

Then she saw nothing but stars.


Taylor opened her eyes, and immediately closed them against the fluorescent glare as the the hospital room started to spin around her.

"Taylor?" A white-coated blur asked, concerned.

I closed my eyes against the room's spin and tried to regain my bearings. Reopening them, I tried looking again, and the blue resolved into a doctor.

"Wha - where?"

"You're at Brockton Bay General Hospital. Do you remember how you got here?"

School. I was at school, then... the locker. The Three Bitches that had stuffed me in a filthy locker in their trademark deniable way.

"School. I was... At school. Winslow"

The doctor gave me a mildly sympathetic but mostly relieved glance.

"Well, that's good to hear. We did have to operate on your arms-"

I looked down at my heavily bandaged arms properly for the first time, belatedly realizing I was still woozy. How did I not notice my arms were covered in bandages?

"But the general anesthesia should wear off soon"

Great. This was going to be incredibly expensive, even with any possible settlement money we could wring out of Winslow.

"Oh", I said, expertly performing a conversational faceplant.

"Don't worry about being a little confused right now - it's a side effect of anesthesia" the doctor continued, unfazed. "We'll have Panacea come in to take a look at you"

Does Panacea come?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)