More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thehouseofweird Thehouseofweird

Begin your evening.

Taylor (female)

You find yourself entering the bar hastily, you never were a fan of being alone. It had always been an issue during breakups when you had no one to lean on in a sad time. None the less, a bar full of strange faces means you don't have to worry to much about someone trying to ask about your failed relationship. You walk up to the row of stools lining up the barstand, a new face from behind the counter comes by to ask for your order.

"Can I get you something to drink mam?" The blonde waitress asked.

"How about something strong." You tell her.

A quick swipe from beneath the counter and a shot glass is pulled up to a bottle of Tequila as she pours one out for you and offers it.

"Strong enough?" She asked you

"Yeah that'll do." You told her taking the shot and downing it in one go. "Hey where's the owner?" You try making small talk with her.

"He's out for the night, wanted to see how us newbies could handle the evening shift." She explained to you.

"And that would be you and who else?"

"That would be Mark over there by the angry couple." She pointed to a table by the corner.

The three people you see at said table would be Mark, a smaller guy doing his best to take the order from the other two people; a married couple possibly as they discussed loudly over nothing important. The man of the two was making an argument about he was devoted to her and what he did for her blah blah and the woman just sat there judging him as if she already knew that he was lying behind his teeth. That was something you could relate to.

"Anyways." The waitress said redirecting you back to her. "Do you want a regular drink?" She asked holding up a open beer bottle.

"Why yes thank you.." you paused to look at her name tag. "Susan."

"No problem." She said with a wink. nothing you haven't seen before, although never from a girl to another girl, least not at this place.

You take a sip and look around the rest of the place. You find a lot of different people but some stand out for you. Especially since after some expiration in college you are perfectly fine with being...

Sexual orientation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)