More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HowHumiliating HowHumiliating

Choose a character!

Tattletale

Tattletale knew what it took to be a villainess. With a power built around finding the ways to pick apart her enemies, Tattletale has not so quietly built a group that demands recognition, fear, and attention

As a leader of the Undersiders, she keeps her freckled face mostly covered by a mask but her dirty blonde hair loose. Her costume is incredibly tight, a lavender catsuit that is prone to wedgies due to how it clings to her body. Designs with her Tt logo help conceal some areas of her body that fans online really wish wouldn’t. Her chest is modest, the suit squashing down her perky breasts, and her butt bigger than some may expect due to a lack of exercise and her narrow hips.

Out of costume, Lisa often kept her hair tied back or up in some fashion and dressed plainly. Her build was mostly slim, with slender legs and a lack of muscle.

While her skills made her capable, they also earned her many enemies due to her snarky, bratty, and insulting nature. More than a few of those enemies, heroes and villains alike, would leap at the opportunity to see her exposed as the lucky fraud they thought she was. Like many thinkers, her intelligence was a definite weak spot others could exploit, along with a bad habit of biting off more than she could chew and pushing people past their breaking points.

Tattletale is…

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)